[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last night Mildred, my neighbor on the floor below, masturbated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: o-LYDIA-DAVIS-facebook[1].jpg (330KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-LYDIA-DAVIS-facebook[1].jpg
330KB, 2000x1000px
>Last night Mildred, my neighbor on the floor below, masturbated with an oboe. The oboe wheezed and squealed in her vagina. Mildred groaned. Later, when I thought she was finished, she started screaming. I lay in bed with a book about India. I could feel her pleasure pass up through the floorboards into my roo,. Of course there might have been another explanation for what I heard. Perhaps it was not the oboe but the player of the oboe who was penetrating Mildred. Or perhaps Mildred was striking her small nervous dog with something slim and musical, like an oboe.
>Mildred who screams lives below me. Three young women from Connecticut live above me. Then there is a lady pianist with two daughters on the parlor floor and some lesbians in the basement. I am a sober person, a mother, and I like to go to bed early 0 but how can I lead a regular life in this building? It is a circus of vaginas leaping and prancing: thirteen vaginas and only one penis, my little son.
What the FUCK did she mean by this?
>>
File: 8966837_orig.jpg (26KB, 652x323px) Image search: [Google]
8966837_orig.jpg
26KB, 652x323px
>>9054754
>masturbated with an oboe
I would not put anything that looks remotely like an oboe anywhere near a vagina.
>>
>>9054754
She means women can't write.
>>
>>9054754
it made me chuckle
>>
Women are lousy neighbors.
>>
Pretty good prose tho, who?
>>
Dude modern short stories are so quirky and full of non sequitors ecks dee.
>>
What the fuck, I can write better than this.
>>
>>9055307
What about the prose is good?
>>
>>9055584
imaginary
>>
>>9054754
Davis is fucking awesome, her collections are great, cant wait to read her novel.
>>
would i feel different about it if you posted a picture of a man right there next to it?
>>
>>9055771
A man probably wouldn't be this obsessed with sex organs.
>>
>>9055307
Lydia Davis
>>
>>9055771
>>9055584
>>9055368
I think so. It reminded me a lot of Tom Pynchon. Besides, not all of her stories are like this. Most of them are pretty serious.
>>
>>9055786
Ha!
>>
>>9054754

/ss/
>>
>>9055804
But what about the prose?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.