[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So I found that life is just a game >But you know there’s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 225x225px
>So I found that life is just a game
>But you know there’s never been a winner
>Try your hardest, you’ll still be a loser
>The world will still be turning when you’re gone

Any literature for this feel?
>>
Read about Alexander the great, he was a winner.
>tutored by Aristotle
>king at 20
>undefeated in battle
>created one of the largest empires in the ancient world
>died in his prime, not having to see his achievements fade and his empire dissolve
>His soldiers were given the right to file past as he silently waved to them before his death. Not only was he a great king, but was loved by his soldiers.
>Even his sweat and breath smelled sweet.
>>
>>9054653
Im not fucking alexander the great
>>
>>9054821
Quit complaining and do something about it.
>>
>>9054653
>believing Greek propaganda
>>
>>9054859
Which of those points do you not believe?
>>
>>9054888
I think it's prudent to treat history texts from so long ago like fiction. For example if I'm not mistaken that anecdote about the soldiers at his death bed comes from Plutarch, born 400 years after Alexander.
>>
>>9054857
Alexander wouldn't be so "great" and remembered if he wasn't born into royalty. Anyways you are just being a fag and missing the point of the lyric.
>>
>>9054897
>Alexander wouldn't be so "great" and remembered if he wasn't born into royalty.
Read about Genghis Khan then, he started with nothing. He conquered 4x and much land as Alexander. He also had sex more than 4 times per day, every day.

>Anyways you are just being a fag and missing the point of the lyric.
So you want books that affirm your belief that everyone is a loser and there is no point?
In that case just kys nihilist.
>>
>>9054936
It's not even about nihilism dumb shit. You sound like a 16 year old that read too much Nietzsche with a false sense of ambition when you have barely even experienced life yet.
>>
Infinite and Finite Games - James Carse

talks about similar themes, easy to find pdf
>>
>>9054990
Oh, what's it about then
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.