[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lit/, could you please recommend some non-fiction books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Hey /lit/, could you please recommend some non-fiction books that are similar to the philosophy in fight club? i have read most of Nietzsche's work, and i found some of his themes to be similar. thanks in advance.
>>
The double
>>
"How to be an angsty gaylord" by Fedorovo Tipps
>>
>>9052456
might give this a read. i do like Dostoevsky but im looking more for a non-fiction books so i can learn about philosophical themes similar to the ones expressed in fight club
>>
>>9052485
The Doctrine of Fascism
>>
>>9052485
"The Ego and It's Own" By Max Stirner. This Philosophy embodies Tyler Durden's philosophy. Also don't resign yourself to non-fiction for philosophical themes because a lot of literature is written to contain philosophical teachings.
>>
Revised Boy Scout Manual by Burroughs
>>
joyce carol oates - on boxing

a few passages out of ernest hemingway's "death in the afternoon"
>>
"Us Guys" Charlie LeDuff

It's been a while since I read it, but I seem to remember it to discuss modern masculinity.
>>
>>9052452
you read most of nietzsches work and still think fight club is good? May you read his books again?
>>
>>9052452
and dont read stirner its shit read marx abour german ideology and dont become a retard, but mabe its to late
>>
File: thank you.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>>9054160
>>
>>9052452
Walden. Fight club took a lot from this book for example the furniture owning you business.
>>
>>9054160
Reckt
>>
>>9052452
Try
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and The Theater and its Double

This >>9054176 is also a good idea.
>>
>>9052452

The Coming Insurrection
>>
against civilisation by john zerzan
>>
I suggest fucking hanging yourself you absolute retard.

God I hate this stupid website.
>>
>>9054732
then leave?

honestly I don't understand why shitheads like you get so mad when people actually want to read and talk about books.
>>
>>
>>9054732
REEEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEE
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.