[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best Araby >runner up The Dead >worst After the Race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dubliners.jpg (10KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
dubliners.jpg
10KB, 196x257px
>best
Araby

>runner up
The Dead

>worst
After the Race

>overrated
A Painful Case

>underrated
Ivy Day in the Committee Room
>>
>best
An Encounter

>runner up
The Dead

>worst
Counterparts

>overrated
>underrated
I have no idea how any of them except The Dead are rated.
>>
>>9051991
The best is Eveline
Followed by the Dead
>>
>>9051991
Best is the dead imotbh
>>
>>9051991
>best
The Dead

>runner up
A Painful Case

>worst
Ivy Day in the Committee Room
(dis)honerable mention: Counterparts

>overrated
Araby

>underrated
The Boarding House
>>
>>9052003
>>9052007
>>9052014

thank u for partaking in our study. u r all fags
>>
>>9052023
who on earth doesn't like Araby
>>
No mention of A Little Cloud? It is objectively the best story.

>He turned often from his tiresome writing to gaze out of the office window. The glow of a late autumn sunset covered the grass plots and walks. It cast a shower of kindly golden dust on the untidy nurses and decrepit old men who drowsed on the benches; it flickered upon all the moving figures - on the children who ran screaming along the gravel paths and on everyone who passed through the gardens. He watched the scene and thought of life; and (as always happened when he thought of life) he became sad. A gentle melancholy took possession of him. He felt how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.
>>
>>9052098
that is a good one not so sure about objectively the best...
>>
>Best
A Little Cloud
>Runner up
An Encounter
>Worst
After the Race

Haven't read Grace or The Dead yet
>>
Am I really the only one who likes After The Race? Sure it's not "deep" like so many of the other stories, but it's beautiful.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.