[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lit, all I do is cloister myself in my apartment and read books.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1407334849323.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1407334849323.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
Lit, all I do is cloister myself in my apartment and read books. I don't have a life outside of this, but I don't want to get involved with stuff that extroverts would normally do like go and talk at a bar or something. I find normal interactions with other human beings to be incredibly superficial; I even find trying to talk to people I know to be difficult to convey my deepest feelings to sometimes. How embarrassing would it be to reveal my deepest innermost feelings, let alone to someone I barely know. How do I get connected with people who at least like things like literature and philosophy in real life? Is there secret clubs that they find in basements of abandoned buildings by candlelight where they perform sex acts like the cult of genesis p orridge where everyone writes down their deepest sexual desires and then films them and shares them amongst all the members, and discusses literary works which have been long forgotten by the masses or even literary scholars, but whose light is still burning in the secret societies tasked with keeping the secret flame burning? Of course, the secret flame being works whose depravity and excess are only matched by works like marques de sade, but are kept secret by the true literary underground. And of course this cult is entirely homosexual.
>>
have you tried craigslist?
>>
>>9050963
>Lit, all I do is cloister myself in my apartment and read books
Better than the faggots on /mu/ who listen to music all day

Where do you live?
>>
>>9050967
Ohio.
>>
>>9050968
Oy vey. It would be better if you were here in London but Boston or DC could work. You need to go to some pretentious events and see how you feel.
>>
I appreciate you depressed British poster.

Seen any university students recently? How's your part-time job?
>>
>>9051051
I'm not from Britain I'm from Ohio. I have no job, I start school in august.
>>
>>9051064
You're from Britain.
>>
>>9050963
might i suggest to start you put more frequent breaks in your paragraphs when posting on an online forum. it's difficult to read.

you also have a slightly manic quality to your writing. calm down a bit. go running or something.

as for meeting people, idk. meeting people is hard when you're not in school. most of my friends came from work, so try talking to people there about movies. that's a pretty safe topic that most people are interested in. instead of baring your soul ask them if they liked the last star wars flick.
>>
>>9051114

I'm the guy you're talking about and I'm not OP.

My part time job still feels like being a massive fuck. I waver between choosing to give up all coffee or not.

I can't bear to work only a little bit on hard things. I feel cucked at all times except when mindlessly browsing the internet.

I am optimistic that after binging today I'll give up junk food and coffee
>>
>>9051114
I'm the one from London (Brixton unfortunately though), not OP.
>>
>>9051145
Where abouts are you from?

Are you?: >>9051158

What is your job?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.