[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>studying in campus library with friend >just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: james-joyce-9358676-2-raw.jpg (45KB, 620x874px) Image search: [Google]
james-joyce-9358676-2-raw.jpg
45KB, 620x874px
>studying in campus library with friend
>just finished four hours of latin grammar >Wheelock's and Lingua Latina rest on the table next to my copy of Ulysses
>take a break, shooting the shit with friend before starting to work on going through Ulysses again.
>girl I've seen on this library floor every day for a while now passes by, smiling
>semi-joke with friend about heading through the bookstacks over to her table to get her number
>our conversation transitions into some esoteric degenerate inside joke shit, and when my friend cracks a funny line I decide to lift my ass and rip one.
>it was a low rumbling, warm, quiet one,a GOOD one, and so I tell my friend that I did it, and he's like, "dude what the hell," because in all my four years of college I haven't farted in the lib.
>we laugh
>we laugh
>girl comes around the corner and up to me, staring at my books on the table
>I freeze. Throat dried, lip-locked, swallowing for a gulp.
>She points at book nervously. "Hey, I've seen you a couple times and it would kill me not to ask. What do you think of Joyce?"
>I stutter and begin to respond with my entry-level interpretation: "Well, I like the way he captures the minutiae of everyday life, really, and, and..."
>She helps me out by nervously bringing up the Latin. "Oh, Latin too? Wow, are you-"
>she pauses. she blinks a couple times.
>oh god
>I smell my shit fumes
>my friend is frozen and i'm trembling. The girl's brow pulls down and her lips furl in disgust. "Oh my god," she says. "I'm sorry. I gotta go."
>she storms away
>my friend shakes his head in embarassment, and to cover my ass I stand up and yell, "Wait, where are you going! It was just getting Joycean in here!"

>mfw she didn't turn out to be my Nora
>>
This post was based on the false assumption that people on this board actually read Joyce
>>
Nora's farts, not his, you stupid. It's the adoration of her farts that would be utterly flattering to her.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 600x536px
>>9049137
>he hasn't read Joyce himself and projects the ineluctable modality of his plebbiness for everyone to see
>>
>>9049137
I bet you don't even pare your fingernails, you fucking moocow.
>>
>>9049149
10/10 insult
>>
>>9049124
Nora was a philistine and didn't quite care for the intellectual stuff James valued and was only ever reverent of his writing after he gained a reputation. Also she was the farter.
>>
>>9049139
>>9049947
This. This! For the love of God, how could you be so stupid, OP?

The point of being a deviant and a pervert is that you're the cool, intellectual consumer of filth and perversion. It's the woman that farts, that shits her pants, that crawls around in the muck. You just watch and stroke your cock. How could you fuck up like this?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.