[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't written anything for a while and decided to limit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: img-thing.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
Haven't written anything for a while and decided to limit myself to under 100 words to get re-started. Looking for any feedback.

“In vino, veritas.” That was her favourite saying. Probably because it simultaneously allowed her to sound sophisticated and self-manage an underlying issue. It didn’t matter to me. The radiant, beautiful smile that beamed from her face every time she said it blinded me to the truth. It was me.

She was convinced she could ‘save,’ me. She once told me that putting my feelings down on paper would help with the low moods.

So I sat, wanting to write exactly how I felt, but the paper stayed empty.

I don’t think I could have written better.
>>
H O L Y. . .
O
L
Y
>>
can anyone post some infographics on how to commit suicide
>>
Your paper should have stayed empty too, OP.
>>
>>9048833
Any tips on improving?
>>
Walking home from the grocery store, I noticed the Talis Corp. Talis Corp, the triangle logo was everywhere – on the sidewalk, on the caution signs the construction worker used and even on the side of the truck holding all the signs and barriers. What could it mean? Who were these masters of the city? One of the construction workers waved at me. Did he notice that I noticed? I hurried home with my groceries in hand. Google turned up nothing useful. The website was barebones and prominently featured their logo. Secretive. Such, of such a sort. What could it mean?
>>
>writing about women
>writing about how writing is hard
>>
>>9048871
It's not about how writing is hard. It's about his inability to recognise and deal with his emotions, and how it caused the downfall of his relationship. The empty page is a metaphor for how he is now empty. But yeah, it is writing about women.
>>
>>9048885
>writing about emotional problems
>the presence of an object is a metaphor
>>
>>9048845
Don't pay him any heed, anon, it thought it was really good. The prose flowed and you stayed well away from the trap of sounding pretentious. Thumbs up.
>>
>>9048896
Touché
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.