[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a friend group filled with genius literary scholars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1483940789070.jpg (622KB, 731x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483940789070.jpg
622KB, 731x900px
Do you have a friend group filled with genius literary scholars and philosophers and you get together and discuss the most esoteric works of literature ideas and have disgustingly kinky gay orgies? I don't even know a single person in my neighborhood :(
>>
File: tfw ear.png (19KB, 644x718px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19KB, 644x718px
I don't have friends at all. The only person I see on a daily basis is my god forsaken mother.
>>
>>9041319
that feel has an ear now.
>>
File: my diary desu.png (355KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
my diary desu.png
355KB, 500x775px
I read the secret history and got similar feels
>tfw will never find a circle of people like that
Where do they hang out?
>>
>>9041389
In the belly of the beast.
>>
I get drunk with my roommate sometimes and we discuss literature and philosophy. Occasionally we fuck. We're both guys.
>>
>>9041319

Basically where I'm at. Any time i'm at a social thing, people always really like me and say I'm really funny and everthing, but I still have no friends, never been good at making them. I had a few at one point, but completely lost interest in them, and fell out of contact. I basically just talk to my fucking mom, and that's it.

As far as writer's groups or something, I've never found one. Not sure I'd be interested in it even if I did. The only one around here is like a 2 hour drive from me, and it's basically a vehicle this failure of YA writer uses to tell other writers how much of a genius she is.
>>
>>9041324
clearly the symbolism of the ear is that not only is he 'tfw' but that he must also listen to his mom's shit
>>
>>9041315
I have a gay pen-pal friend who is legitimately a poetic genius. If he keeps it up he'll be studied within his lifetime.
Not gay though.
>>
>>9042128
You should Verlaine his boipucci
>>
I have a group of people who are following in the same artistic discipline as me. But it's a college town and fourth rate for the arts so anybody with talent outgrows it very quickly. That being said, that means there's always a very accessible place at the top.

Gotta remind myself everyday that I've got to stop fucking around and drinking all day. Save up, move on to a bigger city with better opportunities. Don't become one of these local talents.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.