[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lit/, I've been struggling with the idea of how nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: yadayada.jpg (121KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
yadayada.jpg
121KB, 960x654px
Hey /lit/, I've been struggling with the idea of how nature is so ordered and balanced but the human mind or consciousness can get out of balance resulting in "evil". I guess I don't really know what my question is, but do you have any recommendations for this kind of thought.
>>
>>9033486
Nature is ordered and balanced because some animals eat other baby animals to keep populations in check. There's nothing good about it.
>>
Evil is a construct.
>>
>>9033486
>how nature is so ordered and balanced
It's not. Nature is chaotic and fucking terrifying. Next thread.
>>
>>9033486
>nature is so ordered
>out of balance
>evil

your 2 spooked mate, living in a world of phantom values, a slave to society's constructions

you need to chill out
>>
that's autism
>>
>>9033491
sp00ky desu
>>
You're only able to think such a thought because society has worked hard to preserve your little bubble of existence. You'd be cheering to slaughter your enemies if you got hungry enough like everyone else, it's because you have an easy life that you can debate 'evil'.
I think evil does exist. It's people who decide to act for their own gain and others detriment when they have ample choices to do otherwise. They do it to entertain and thrill themselves, and I think that's the most detestable person possible.
>>
>>9033486
>nature is so ordered and balanced but the human mind or consciousness can get out of balance resulting in "evil"
youre too stupid to post on this board
read and lurk more
>>
freedom essay - friedrich schelling

good luck
>>
>>9033486

Read Rousseau if you want confirmation and reassurance of your beliefs.

I recommend Soren Kierkegaard if you actually want to learn something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.