[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the murderer a sexy character? I'm reading a book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: blues.jpg (41KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
blues.jpg
41KB, 640x730px
Why is the murderer a sexy character? I'm reading a book about how murder mysteries and true crime became popular and it occurred to me to ask you. Why do you think the murderer, Ted Bundy or Jack the Ripper, is so easily eroticised?

Pic related is an attractive criminal but not a murder, just seemed relevant.
>>
>>9026471
Plays by his own rules
>>
Killing and sex are linked deeply in the human psyche, check out Grossman's Art of Killing for an in-depth exploration
>>
>>9026471
because women like to be raped by big strong men. that simple.
>>
combination of celebrity status and extreme danger, things that have been known to draw in flies and moths.
>>
Because being attractive makes you more charismatic, making it easier to get to scenarios where you can kill people. People know this and fit this with their thoughts of them. Wait, people think jack the ripper would be sexy?
>>
I remember reading that psychopaths have a lot more charisma and charm because they don't have the associated anxiety or social consciousness that ordinary people have.
>>
>>9026489
this.
also, he does that thing wich is forbiden but we all think about.
>>
>>9026471
>Ted Bundy or Jack the Ripper, is so easily eroticised?
Mysterious and dark, gives in to carnal desires. And women like to imagine taking this evil person, and then through true love, curing him of his depravity. It's an old trope.
>>
>>9026471
they do what they want.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.