[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And so the cliché turns out to be true, that blacks score

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>And so the cliché turns out to be true, that blacks score significantly lower on IQ tests than whites and asians.

Whoa, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>9025442
>And so the cliché turns out to be true, that cis males score significantly lower on IQ tests than cis women and MTF transgenders.
Whoa, what did she mean by this?
>>
>>9025456
>layer after layer of irony
>>
>>9025474
she's a transfascist mtf author, i forget her name but trump read and talked about one of her books on TV around the time of the NC controversy
>>
>>9025442
can /pol/ posters please leave

thank u
>>
>>9025582
this is the dumbest fuck saying ever. its a good way of spotting r*ddit. basically anything that doesn't fit your opinion is /pol/. Back to r*eddit
>>
>>9025456
good vacum s u c c
>>
>>9025611
ok yes but please leave thank u
>>
>>9025581
>trump read
He did what now?
>>
>>9025611
dummy
>>
>>9025611

Its pol because it has little to do with dfw's literary works or the meme surrounding him.

It vaguely references DFW's style of over qualification but with a topic that doesn't really have to do with him. So it is a one layer joke at best.

It basically reeks of someone trying to be edgy.

It might make more sense if the joke was about ebonics or about John Green (since he is a cuck)
>>
>>9025442

Instead of this retarded /pol/ thread, let's talk about the actual quote.

>And so the cliche turns out to be true, the student teaches the teacher, at least for the first few years that you have the job, and then you're just going through the motions, except for a handful of exceptionally talented teachers. Also publish or perish ruined everything.

paraphrasing of course, but this is more interesting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.