[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Nietzsche in Universe-2 >be born in 1970 >get rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Portrait_of_Friedrich_Nietzsche.jpg (222KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_of_Friedrich_Nietzsche.jpg
222KB, 600x696px
>Be Nietzsche in Universe-2
>be born in 1970
>get rejected by my soulmate in my mid '20s
>start writing furiously gold philosophy
>publish Also Sprach Zarathustra (it's the same as our ASZ, but there's a scene with a train)
>decide to drop LSD
>realize that I was just building my entire life and personality on a non-existant made up narrative
>realize that there is no personality
>realize that rationality is more effective than intuition
>realize that a scientific approach to philosophy is more effective than a poetic one
>become a pseudo-buddhist
>open a podcast
>tfw you're Sam Harris now
>>
>be ben stiller lookalike
>cling to positivism like a drowning man clinging to driftwood
>earn plaudits on reddit for it
>tfw you're Sam Harris now
>>
>>9023756

What's wrong with positivism and why are the humanities often hostile to it?
>>
Why did you employ the Kantian notions of "reason" and "intuition" in the contrary way to their usage by Kant? Isn't reason the speculative faculty of the mind, whereas intuition denotes whatever is to apprehended by the senses?

My dear sir, are you an idiot? Did you not realise that Nietzsche's epistemology is "ego-death" WRIT LARGE? The basis of his "perspectivism" and "experimentality" is the critique of the Cartesian and Kantian auto-reflexive "I-am-I". Friedrich says from the existence of a cogito only cogitationes could ever be inferred, which means thoughts are derived from thinking, but these thoughts cannot necessarily be predicated of a "self" or an "I" as their emanations or attributes.
>>
>>9023915

Well for starters, it's self-defeating in a way that most 14 year olds are actually capable of identifying.
>>
>>9023915
It's destroying civilisation. Also, it's wrong.
>>
>>9023915
>What's wrong with positivism and why are the humanities often hostile to it?

Because "hurr durr only scientific truth is true" literally causes nihilism in people.
>>
>>9023915
because https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verificationism
>...is the philosophical doctrine that only statements that are empirically verifiable (ie. verifiable through the senses) are cognitively meaningful.

but this is mostly an issue with logical positivism
>>
>>9024347
>>9024187
>>9024166
>>9024066
So the main point is that it removes the human "that something"? Kind of like reductionism?
t. other
>>
>>9023756
>sam
>positivist

kek
>>
>>9023739
I laffd

Good job anon
>>
File: 552469.png (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
552469.png
68KB, 700x700px
>>9024849
It's more like it destroy the thatness of humanity. It puts an ideal outside of it to strive for, *alien*ating it. It makes people foreign to everything around themselves.
>>
>>9025076

Not unlike Stirner's Egoism anon?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.