[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain book titles the 120 days of sodom sodom was a sinfull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1735.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1735.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
explain book titles

the 120 days of sodom

sodom was a sinfull city in the bible. in the book, they do sinfull stuff for 120 days
>>
>>9019495
the bible

it is a book
>>
>>9019495
Harry potter

About a boy called harry
>>
>>9019528
>>9019532
wow. mind. blown.
>>
>>9019495
Lord of the Flies

SPOILERS

In the novel one of the boys on the island walks to the top of the mountain where he sees the rotting boars head stuck on a pike covered in flies, he begins to hallucinate and the boars head tells him he is the the 'Lord of the Flies'.
>>
>>9019562
see? this is what i was talking about

i can only provide those for pleb books since i haven't really read fiction since i was a teen.

i'll give it a go anyways.

a wild sheep chase

an alcoholic gets an envelop with a pic of a sheep inside. he goes on an adventure to chase said (paranormal) sheep.
>>
The Iliad
ill-ee-add
Play on words, sounds like ill the add, reversed it would say add the ill, ill being slang relating to the term sick, used to describe something that is popping, or coolio.
It is said backwards and smushed together in the title to evoke how backwards and smushed together the rules were in Ancient Greek society.
Many scholars think that in the beginning when Homer invokes the Muse, he originally asked her to "add the ill" meaning he wanted her to make the story, and perhaps the world, off the chain.
This is likley an earlier phenomenon as Achilles has "ill" right there in his name, next to Ach, as in ache, an ache being a throbbing pain which goes along with illness, and es on the end further linking the name to "illness." "Acheillness" clearly the sickest possible name for a dope runner boy daddio.
>>
>>9019581
dope af.

requesting atlas shrugged
>>
moby dick

a synonym for a dildo
moby=mobile=portable
dick=penis=male genitalia
>>
>>9019495
The Strangler - The protagonist fails miserably to strangle his arab enemy to death and has to resort to shamefully shooting him repeatedly. This brings dishonour upon him and renders his existence meaningless and absurd.

Lord of the Files - The surviving boys have a lot 'splainin to do when they get home. There's sure gonna be a lot of paperwork to be filled and filed.

Catch 'er in the Rye - Holden is lurking hidden in the fields waiting for his kid sister to show up so he can do unspeakable things to her.

Jr. - Postmodern novel comprised mostly of dialogue between a juvenile delinquent protagonist ("Junior") and his victims.

The Old Man and the See - An aging Pope's final days spent in self doubt over his lifelong quest to give meaning to his existence.

Warming Piss - Russian winters are unforgiving, as Napoleon's great army is about to find out. One traditional Russian method of keeping one's feet warm is to piss down one's boots.

Jane, Eye 'er! - Deep in the forgotten Scottish wilderness, little Jane--the only daughter of her widowed father--has to keep a close eye on the family's goat.

The Constipation of Philosophy - A death row inmate's lament about the pitfalls of a life dedicated to philosophy--a futile, vain exercise that does nothing but "clog" the soul with its load of useless notions.

The Trail - One common man's only door allowing access before the Law is now shut forever--and all because he took the wrong path.

American Sicko - Page after page juxtaposing violent murder and mindless consumerism written by a deranged mind.

Lez Miss - Hugo's masterful portrayal of forbidden Sapphic love against the background of political and social turmoil of 19th century France.
>>
ulysses

it is not useful
>>
>>9019562

No, Herman Melville named it after the Iron Maiden song
>>
>>9019605

Atlas was made to carry the world on his shoulders as a punishment, but when he was told he wasn't arsed lad.
>>
Stoner

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: chuckld.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
chuckld.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>9019871
hot damn
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.