[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you got to live experiences in order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1485136717291.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485136717291.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>tfw you realize you got to live experiences in order to write about them
>>
>>9019302
I used to be anxious as shit about pretty much anything that was out of my comfort zone, now I kinda welcome it under the pretext that it will broaden my horizons and allow me to experience more that I can then later channel
>>
>>9019302
The true mark of the mediocre writer.
>>
>>9019305
>but my sci novel is EPIC
>>
>>9019305
Someone hasn't read Goethe.
>>
how do i get my diary published?
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1200x1653px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1200x1653px
>tfw you realize that your suffering is intense and unique enough to justify writing several books on the subject
>>
>tfw you get to read someone elses life experiences to...
>>
>>9019302
But you have to read and write a lot too. Also, having life experiences without being able to internalize and reflect upon them is useless for art creation.
>>
>>9019302
Rilke wrote about this in a letter to another poet, basically the guy was in a military school and he had no way to get out of it even though he hated it, he was very lonely there and he just wanted it to finish. And Rilke told him to be patient and to mature in his pain, to love his loneliness and to reach into his childhood for inspiration. It's either that or you get out of your house more.
>>
>>9019302
Fuck you, 7th dimensional medusa oblongotta.

I'll rape you in front of the Galactic Chthulu Empire.
>>
>>9019368
I-is that my love alyson hannigan? What is she doing stocking shelves at a preschool. :(
>>
>>9019455
She's trying to experience as much suffering and boredom as possible in order to channel those dreadful feelings into sophisticated, genuine art.
>>
File: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
>>9019368
And this is why you should dump ever woman who gets 40 years old.
>>
>>9019304
That's a healthy way of looking at things.
Good job, anon.
>>
File: IMG_0664.jpg (88KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.jpg
88KB, 653x590px
>tfw lived life
And no, fucking bar sluts is not "living life", consumerist sheep

and imagination >>> reality, only uncreative people write about their lives. Most writers had boring lives (excluding romanticized faggots like Kerouac)
>>
>>9019302
Whatever it is you're living now is an experience. Write about that.
>>
Looks like my masterpiece is going to have to be about arguing with morons on 4chan
>>
>>9019368
JUST
>>
>>9019397

hi how do i sign up
>>
>>9019748
What about Stephen King? He had that whole coke addiction thing and was in a bad car accident
>>
>>9019783

Open your ass and your heart and mind wil lfollow
>>
go home hemingway you're drunk as always
>>
>>9019817
And? Stephen King had an "interesting" life, but he's still a shit writer.
>>
The person who wrote this fails to understand
what it means to be a writer, at least in fiction.
Everything is made up. Maybe non-fiction. But
non-fiction just plain sucks.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.