[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/samharris/ comments/5ptyd3/longtime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ay_112439998.jpg (49KB, 1000x682px) Image search: [Google]
ay_112439998.jpg
49KB, 1000x682px
https://www.reddit.com/r/samharris/comments/5ptyd3/longtime_harris_fan_peterson_just_changed_my/

>If you're anything like me, Sam Harris has basically been my hero. He's the one that fills that hole in my heart. I wake up every morning and check his twitter. I imitate him in my interactions with others. I listen to every podcast. The sound of his voice makes me smile and feel at ease.

Oh fuck this is beyond parody. I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>9018770
Why does a Sam Harris board even exist? Even for reddit I'm disappointed.
>>
File: kuroki8.png (14KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki8.png
14KB, 100x100px
I bet you wrote that yourself to farm for (You)'s faggot
>>
>>9018802
What, you're such an intellectual midget you can't imagine anyone agreeing with Harris? You've never met someone with differing viewpoints from yourself before? Fuck off back to /v/.
>>
CRASH if you're anything like me, Sam Harris has basically been my enemy CRASH two, if you counted gOD
>>
>>9018770
It probably IS a parody. Stop bringing reddit shit here.
>>
>>9018770
>it's 100th Harris/Peterson thread of the day
>look at how retarded leddit is for discussing Harris over and over
>>
>>9018842
>discussing Harris
>at all

Shouldn't we...dare I say...start with the residents of a certain peninsula that lies on the Mediterranean coast? Preferably their writings from the classical period?
>>
>>9018851

The Romans?
>>
>>9018859
No the Sicilians you pseudointellectual cuckshed occupant. If you haven't read the essential Sicilians you might as well get a job at McDonalds and stay there for the rest of your life alongside dindus and potheads.
>>
>>9018863
>not the Hittites
rockpucci > boipucci
>>
>>9018770
surely this is somebody from r/badphilosophy larping
>>
File: 1485290524631.jpg (89KB, 540x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485290524631.jpg
89KB, 540x409px
>>9018770
>>If you're anything like me, Sam Harris has basically been my hero. He's the one that fills that hole in my heart. I wake up every morning and check his twitter. I imitate him in my interactions with others. I listen to every podcast. The sound of his voice makes me smile and feel at ease.
lol fedora tippers are pathetic
>>
>>9018802
Literally anyone can create a board there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.