[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This book describes 75% of people on this lebanese drone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-TheCollector.jpg (24KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
220px-TheCollector.jpg
24KB, 220x319px
This book describes 75% of people on this lebanese drone assembling forum.
>>
>>9008134
I don't think so.

/lit/ is full of confused adolescents that parade an empty illusion of elitism to fit in with some sort of counter-culture to appear with a comfortable identity in a society they find to be alienating. This may be caused by their ineptitude and arrogance but, as with all forms of intellectualism, they gain some sort of consciousness over their actions which makes them embrace materialism without being blinded by the innate jealousy of their middle-class background. They appear isolated, sheltered and unsympathetic but they never mistake the vain dream of upper-class intellectual bourgeoisie as something more than an outdated ideal. This is the central identity conflict that academia has to face today. But the nature of this website rewards ironic posturing and thoughtlessness and thus skews the clash of personalities. Boards like /r9k/ and /pol/ are the ones that purely form a imaginary collective of joined forces that serve to replace the confusing insecurity about belonging with hate of some ideal hypocritical elite (attractive young people/liberals) that they don't want to abolish but replace with politics that are just the same but distorted with an inconsolable drive for dominance and acknowledgement.
>>
>>9008163
Buzzwords as wide as a sea but as deep as a paddling pool
>>
>>9008173
>>9008177
read the book

It's a metaphor about the arrogant posturing of the upper-class and the rise of an intellectually incompetent middle-class that is driven by shallow materialistic rage.
>>
>>9008163
>people who like literature are only pretending to feel superior to ones who don't
I always kek so hard when another philosophy major projects his crippling insecurities by wrapping them in some pseudo-intellectual fluff.
>>
>>9008187
Sounds like looking at the news desu
>>9008193
Pretty much most shit flinging OPs on this board
>>
>>9008134
/lit/ is Miranda
>>
>>9008134
>tfw no qt 3.14 to kidnap and slowly watch die while rejecting her advances knowing they aren't yet genuine love for me
;_;
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.