[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eating from the tree is bad >but you won't have knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 4887187_f520.jpg (91KB, 520x687px) Image search: [Google]
4887187_f520.jpg
91KB, 520x687px
>eating from the tree is bad
>but you won't have knowledge of what is good and bad until you eat it
Was god a hack?
>>
God was certainly a nasty and hypocritical fellow, but nonetheless His creation is quite spectacular. All great artists are immoral to varying degrees, be they human or superhuman.
>>
File: 1458238269423.jpg (115KB, 634x876px) Image search: [Google]
1458238269423.jpg
115KB, 634x876px
You won't know what is good or bad until you are aware of your own suffering.
>>
>>9003993

Was God the tree?
>>
>>9004013
Yes, God is all around us
>>
>>9003993
So fucking stupid. It's an allegory. Interpret it like one. When you interpret it strictly literally, you are literally about as retarded as Christian creationist/literalist, someone who takes everything in the Good Book literally.

We suffer when we cover up our inherent nakedness and feel ashamed of it, when we begin to impose good and evil as inherent values on the world --- the fall of humanity is from a state of innocent becoming, Edenic Nietzscheanism/Stirnerism, before shame existed.
>>
>>9003993
The Demiurge is a tasteless troll.
>>
>>9004022

So what kind of apple was it? Green or red?
>>
>>9003993
It did not mean 'knowledge of the difference between good and bad'.

The 'good-and-bad' was a Hebrew literary device to mean 'everything'. So it's the 'Tree of Knowledge of Everything'.
>>
>>9004032
Green, yes. Good job, good question.
>>
>>9004017
So he´s also in my toilet when I take a shit?
>>
>>9004022
>the only way muh retarded fairy tales make any sense is if you look at them as convoluted allegories employing countless layers of fuzzy abstraction
>yer dum if you take them at face value
>trying this hard to make sense of a collection of ancient jewish shitposts
>>
>>9005701
>having this backwards an understanding of what myth is
HMM
>>
>>9004032
Blue, because it was the first bluepill. Hence why a WOMAN, a simply inferior being, gives it to a MAN and gets him kicked out of PARADISE.
>>
File: 1483861622363.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483861622363.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>9004022

holy shit
>>
>>9004033
Then why did Jesus tell me to question everything and hold onto all that is good?
>>
>>9005708
>yer dum
Great argument, mate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.