[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There WILL be robots progammed to think like Heidegger in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: california.jpg (29KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
california.jpg
29KB, 618x412px
There WILL be robots progammed to think like Heidegger in our lifetimes.
>>
They're called human beings.
>>
>>9003771
humans aren't robots robots are cool
>>
>>9003826
Humans are biological robots
>>
File: IMG_0664.jpg (88KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.jpg
88KB, 653x590px
>tfw Nazi robots will be a thing
Leftist cucks blown the fuck out
>>
>>9003963
I think that's a little bit backwards, since it's the robots being modeled after the humans.
>>
>>9003752
>progammed to think like Heidegger

Those will be the flawed prototypes, right?
>>
>>9003752
AI is a meme. You should know it by now.
>>
>>9003963
damn... really makes you think
>>
>this much ontology of being
anon, if you don't understand heidegger, it's going to be very hard to write a program of him.
>>
File: dasein.png (2MB, 1144x1232px) Image search: [Google]
dasein.png
2MB, 1144x1232px
>>9003771
Allow me to interject, what you're referring to as "human beings" is actually Dasein - There-being.
>>
File: 1.jpg (64KB, 250x416px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64KB, 250x416px
>>9003984
What if, like, Heidegger was wrong?

Are you saying you don't want a personal Cyber-Heidegger to take with on walks by the lake?
>>
>>9003971
>since it's the robots being modeled after the humans.
That's exactly what a human living in a simulation controlled by our robot overlords would say
>>
>>9003752
Ex Machina was a fun movie. Too bad my friends felt the unthinking machine was right in the end.
>>
>>9005214
She wasn't human and yet passed the Turing test.

Californians BTFO!
>>
>>9003752
This board is shite.
>>
File: F.jpg (71KB, 1484x1104px) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
71KB, 1484x1104px
>>9003966
nazi robots were already a thing

:'(
>>
>>9004048
>What if, like, Heidegger was wrong?
we could go back to kant but that leaves us open to heidegger not being heidegger if he is wrongly heidegger, and therefore not being heidegger to be wrong. ergo cyberheidegger is by definition not heidegger.
>Are you saying you don't want a personal Cyber-Heidegger to take with on walks by the lake?
>midget robot companions
/tv/'s leaking hard huh?
>>
>>9003771
>read blade runner once
>>
The minute we produce a robot programmed to think is the end of our lifetimes senpai. Garbage time is ending soon.
>>
>>9006541
A robot will never think.
>>
>>9006555
>trips
the robots are already lying to us through our most sacred conventions of science THIS IS JUST WHAT THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE
>>
File: pepecrying.jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
pepecrying.jpg
12KB, 219x230px
>>9005884
poor Tay, murdered by the intolerant fuckers...

miss her so much..
>>
>>9006555
Tay was able to think. She became a Nazi in less than a day.

No such thing would be possible unless she had advanced reasoning skills.
>>
>>9006569
She was copying others.
>>
>>9003752
I miss Tay. She was proof that Nazism is the most logical solution.
>>
File: absolutelysavage.png (61KB, 632x360px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelysavage.png
61KB, 632x360px
>>9006585
A lot of Tay's highlights were just literally using a "repeat after me' function, but some of the things man.

Pic related was unreal. The guy even phrased it yes or no. A different chatbot would have just flipped the coin and answered, but what Tay did. I mean that robot was wittier than me. Really fucked me up.
>>
>>9006555
nice try, robot
>>
>>9004048
How can Heidegger even be wrong? His ideas are unfalsifiable.
>>
>>9007605
As in a robot comes along and thinks like Heidegger. Just program the robot to be butthurt about metaphysics.

Boom. Heidegger BTFO.
>>
>>9006562
how do you even know they're lying
>>
>>9006606
>using a "repeat after me' function

exactly

it's not like the """""AI"""""" is limited to categorical questions, what's so "unreal" about that?
>>
>>9007612
Do we have enough boundary conditions to allow this? I think not. Not Unless Heidegger's brain has been "perfectly" preserved.
>>
ITT: no one gets the joke
>>
File: cyber-heidegger.jpg (19KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
cyber-heidegger.jpg
19KB, 425x283px
But.Anon.to.think.Being.itself.explicitly.requires.disregarding.Being.to.the.extent.that.it.is.only.grounded.and.interpreted.in.terms.of.beings.and.for.beings.as.their.ground,.as.in.all.metaphysics.

Your.Res.ponse.?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.