[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>English 101, group reading of good people by the d himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>English 101, group reading of good people by the d himself
>this pinup-esque pawnshop type of gal sits beside me
>big beautiful musky taurus tit stench, irresistibly subdued
>asks why I don't study the hard sciences
>I lay my palm face up, best disbelief face you'll ever see
>she pulls at my cuffs saying we should get out and toke "already"
>im thinking about how i'll be posting this on 4chan
>proceeds to implore I love david foster wallace
>she's making gushing loving sounds and pushes my head in her chest
>the professor spotlights us and asks us both to leave

I'm not making a meme though is the thing. This actually happens. I'm so embarrassed I can feel my hands leaking down my pants. Being a girl magnet just means they know you take a lot of shit.
>>
don't think that toke wore off yet mate haha
>>
I can't even write like this on my best day.
Gonna kill myself now, thx
>>
File: 1459007955680.png (2MB, 1280x997px) Image search: [Google]
1459007955680.png
2MB, 1280x997px
>>8998274
>tfw bitches keep cutting into reading time
>>
File: demoman_by_thetig3r42-d4gn1u1.png (362KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
demoman_by_thetig3r42-d4gn1u1.png
362KB, 1024x576px
>>8998274
That's story idea right there, laddy. You best be getting to clicking them little key buttons and pushing it out, cuz you gots yourself a willing audience to be reading it.

Get on with it, we want to hear it. It is like a wish fulfillment story.
>>
>>8998274
She had driven me out of Professor Umaro's classroom, an act that I had never expected to come at all. While I was locked in a misty daydream of literature fiascos and consuming all of the written word that was pushed outward towards my eager brain, something far more distracting had emerged, something that pure adrenaline-like focus could not persuade me to break from.

Woman, that creature so mysterious that whenever you face it you have to pull out the glossary in the deepest depths of your novel to find out what the hell it is. There should be no women here, not so close to me. I thought that their kind had died out years ago in this region. There was nothing in his habitat of words and english to sustain their population anymore.

Yet here she was, a defiant point in the state of existence that the Professor enviously dismissed me from, casting me out with the curl of his eyebrows and the stern, scottish heave of his voice. "Begone, toucher of the sweet fleshes, you are free now. You need not bother us with your ascendant status." he seemed to say in my mind, as he asserted himself like a Zimbabwe roof baboon over the troop of easily confused beta monkeys.

So there I was, cast out and having to deal with this new, albeit unwanted, companion. We strolled down the hallway stairs, me keeping my steps brisk and pulled away out of habit.

"So, tell me what you liked about David's work." she said to me.

"You mean Infinite Jest?"

"No, all of his work!" She said coyly, shrugging her coat downwards as I descended the stairs, as if to aim her breasts at my general direction. Oh for fucks sake, stop, I wished to yell out. Exploitative and hormonal women, right?

I was faced with a conundrum at this very time, as she pryed towards my answer.

I've never read the god damn book. In that moment, I had a slight breeze of panic. What the hell do I tell this pawn shop wench? Do I risk opening up google and throwing a vague summary? Do I confess to her that I never read it at all? "No, I'm overthinking it. I'll just tell her."

"Tell me what?" she broke in with a sharp reply, bumping into me as I locked along the stair railing. Did I really broadcast that out vocally? Fuck!

"I've...never actually read Infinite Jest." And in that moment, I had set fire to the witch and made history. No, not in a fantasy sense, you moron. The glow of her alluring face was set red, and she lowered her head to enchant me with those tired, predictable, but unfortunately irresistable eyes.

"Well, maybe you can come over, I've got a copy in my bedroom."
>>
>>8998346
oh wow. ya, that predicament is my life essence. good job
>>
>I can feel my hands leaking down my pants
Wait, what?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.