[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>book has 15 blank pages at the end >nothing to say that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>book has 15 blank pages at the end
>nothing to say that they were intentionally left blank
>>
>>8995446
thank industrial capitalists for it being cheaper to kill 0.3 trees to have those pages in there than to have no extra pages because they couldn't design a machine properly, or rather, it was less expensive to not do so.
>>
>>8995446
It's for your personal notes
>>
>>8996691
But it's a library book.
>>
>>8996694
write ads for your shitty self published books in the blank pages, then return it to the library
>>
File: 1484860459481.jpg (58KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
1484860459481.jpg
58KB, 463x325px
>>8995446
The truth is those 15 pages were left blank for a reason anon. If you'll bare with me I'll elaborate.

Here I go.

-Remember how every book has a team, an editorial team if you will. Well during the process of a book's creation there are a set of steps that have to be gone through.

-Deliberation. This is usually delegated to the youngest or newest members of the team.

Here's the snap.

-This step was simply left out.

-Thus all the other steps, including the chief editor signing it off and putting his stamp of approval (intentionally left blank message).
>>
>>8996694
Libraries are made for books, not the other way around.
>>
File: 07828794.jpg (48KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
07828794.jpg
48KB, 416x700px
>>8995446
>His story doesn't end with "THE END"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.