[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you keep on writing after you realized that you would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: loveletters-620x400[1].jpg (48KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
loveletters-620x400[1].jpg
48KB, 620x400px
Why did you keep on writing after you realized that you would never be published and you would never have anything original or useful to say?
>>
Divine intervention.
>>
You were destined to fail because your motivation was getting published.

Now, if you actually liked writing for it;s own sake and didn't just like the idea of telling people you're a published author then maybe you'd have gotten somewhere instead of spending all your writing time jerking off to the idea of getting a booker prize.
>>
>>8991002
Thank you Senpai
>>
Catharsis.
>>
> you would never be published and you would never have anything original or useful to say
Maybe it's time to revamp your material by reading more, cuck
>>
>>8990587
I have original things to say, but I have a pathological lack of ambition.
>>
>>8990587
MONEY, DEAR BOY.
>>
>>8990587
I didn't, I quit writing maybe a year ago, and now I don't know what to do with my free time.
>>
>>8991002
most people on /lit/ just want to be live skinny undercut, lighting cigarette with scrunched up face, thick woolen coat and wool trousers writer meme lifestyle because theyre narcissists
>>
File: bearshirt.jpg (90KB, 480x619px) Image search: [Google]
bearshirt.jpg
90KB, 480x619px
I'm crying right now. OP's words cut right into my soul.
>>
>>8992124
Nuh un
>>
>>8992124
I do this. I just lived in Paris and Prague for about a year each and told every girl I met I was a "writer" or a "novelist", and 4-5 girls let me cum inside them without a condom, no joke.
>>
>>8990587
T H I C K

H

I

C

K
>>
i can't help it
>>
>>8992124
yes this

i am a diagnosed narcissist and i carry around a journal w me everywhere for this reason
>>
>>8990587
i might not have anything original to say (nor does anyone) but at least i can reiterate whats important
>>
>>8991002
I want some kind of meaning. Any kind of meaning. The need to leave a mark is what drives me. A proof of existence. Something to distract myself from the pain. Self loathing and shame are the main emotional forces.
>>
>>8990587
I stopped for a while after college like most people probably do if they don't get a job in the field right off the bat.
>>
>>8991002
good post
>>
>>8992985
But if you'd just met'em, how can you be certain she's on the pill?
>>
>>8990587
If you quit because of a few form rejections, you don't deserve to be published.
>>
>>8990976
this
>>
but I have been published
>>
To make money you pleb
>>
Kill yourself. Look, I wrote something useful.
>>
But I've been published before in /lit/'s literary journal
>>
>>8994382
Or STIs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.