[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like your feedback on my thoughts. An append to the second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: NUmyA2N.png (267KB, 1616x1382px) Image search: [Google]
NUmyA2N.png
267KB, 1616x1382px
I would like your feedback on my thoughts. An append to the second paragraph, towards the end I was talking about my anxious thoughts revolving around my thoughts. That seems erroneous, because how could a thought revolve around itself? Well I mean to say that the anxious thoughts are a product of thinking, not so much as a product of innate anxiety itself, though I explain later that perhaps the two are linked, because the thoughts seem to swirl around anxiety like they were all in a whirl pool, of the stream of consciousness, which is like the babble of a river when the words are stripped away and all that is left is the non verbal consciousness, hence why the words are basically meaningless. I don't re-write the paragraph, because I find there's a nasty pattern of re-writing something and negating the original meaning that was intended. I believe it still holds the original meaning, although I even admit it's a bit ambiguous and takes some analyzing and dot connecting, so to speak.
>>
File: 1464008103228.png (1003KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464008103228.png
1003KB, 1366x768px
>Post this in a crit thread
>Get no response
>"I'm so much of a special snowflake that I deserve to have this looked at"
It's Elliot Rodgers-tier buffoonery without any of the charm or inadvertent humor. It's Holden Caulfield working at Hot Topic and watching too much True Detective. A pseud's navelgazing uninteresting to every person on Earth but yourself and your therapist.
>>
>>8990570
Well, that's quite an interesting posit. I'm sure you didn't actually read what I wrote thoroughly, or you're just afraid to admit that you don't understand it. Are you done mocking me?
>>
>>8990577
>I'm sure you didn't actually read what I wrote thoroughly, or you're just afraid to admit that you don't understand it.
You asked for feedback and I gave you feedback, Columbine Jr. Your """thoughts""" don't amount to anything beyond infantile self-importance. It's a wristslasher's manifesto - what else is there to understand.
>>
>>8990601
Your thoughts aren't very important either, under your behavior you'd assume you think that it's okay for you to go and vomit your useless nonsense over someone else's post; a bit ironic considering that's what you accuse me of doing yourself. I suppose this isn't meant to be taken seriously though, much like your life, this is only a bit of swaggering because you're insecure in your own life and it makes you feel bigger. There couldn't be much of a reason for someone to go and behave so hypocritically otherwise.
>>
File: 1389739413840.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1389739413840.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>8990613
>Doesn't even try to defend his schizophrenic ramblings and goes straight for projection
Sorry your fragile ego can't handle someone pushing back against the Fisher-Price """philosophical""" hogwash hastily written in notepad.

>stream of consciousness that flows through my mind like a river
Wow..."flows like a river?" How long did it take to concoct that literary masterpiece
>>
>>8990628
>Wow..."flows like a river?" How long did it take to concoct that literary masterpiece
Well, it was inspired by multiple things. One being siddhartha; listening to my own thoughts when I am both tired and just had caffeine, my thoughts babbling by themselves as though I was detached from them and could listen to my own consciousness as though it was a stream, that only listening to - and it does produce words when payed attention to - creates the thoughts that I speak outside of my head. Ironically, this is a bit like observing yourself from outside of your own body, listening to yourself talk and listening to yourself answer back. It's something which I have tried to implement into my writing, and it goes along with a broader idea which I suppose is more implied, that words themselves are inherently meaningless because they're attached to these words which are interpreted by each person's subjective reality. Each word will have the same meaning, the same thing which each person will associate with those words, but the deeper symbolic meaning of a person's mind, beyond the words and more into the sub conscious mind, where ideas become highly personal and symbolic, whose meaning is individual only to the person; the words begin to be meaningless, and all that's left is that stream of thought - the stream of consciousness, which coincidentally is what they call someone's writing when they are speaking directly from their mind - that is what is left.

I hope this answers your question. I have been formulating this idea in my head for several years, starting specifically with words being inherently meaningless. I wrote more on it when I was younger, several years ago.
>>
I ain't reading any of that shit
>>
An unfortunate irony, which I see parallel to my writing in this thread, is tribalism. In a sense, an intelligence which is aware of itself and others, doesn't necessarily have to create an adversary in the other. This seems to be a result of human behavior, seeing others as somehow opposed to them. This may have developed as a survival mechanism in human beings, to create dichotomies such as this, to protect them from predators. However I think it's unfortunate, because this is another place where I see tribalism showing up where it doesn't have to. Sure, you could say that this is just trolling, that I shouldn't take anything on here seriously, but this has parallels to events that occur all over the world, the us vs them, regardless of whether or not it's in jest or earnest. I wish that human beings could realize that this is the illusion of anthropomorphic behavior, the fabric of human centric delusion of perception, that I was talking about partially in my broad reaching OP.
>>
>I..
>I...
>Me...
>Me...

Nah, not reading.
>>
>>8990941
Why should I care what you want? Go die.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.