[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to go when I understand and find every action in this book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 2509188945_45da8f343f_o.jpg (90KB, 644x914px) Image search: [Google]
2509188945_45da8f343f_o.jpg
90KB, 644x914px
Where to go when I understand and find every action in this book completly rational and normal?
When I heard about it I was expecting some autismo filled protagonist doing retarded r9k stuff or some edgy self insert about how cool being absurdist is but after finishing I felt weird because it read like something completly mundane and normal to me.
>>
Autism town
>>
File: 5544_1a9e_500.jpg (88KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
5544_1a9e_500.jpg
88KB, 500x614px
>>8990229
You go and become an Übermensch like me, Napoleon Bonaparte, Fredrick the Great, Julius Caesar, etcetera.
>>
>>8990269
And how would one become the übermensch
>>
>>8990282
start by reading zarathrusta and if you only understand maybe 1/3rd of it you are good to go
>>
>>8990229
That was the point. The autism meme is what it is. A meme.
>>
>>8990334
But isn't the point of the book to ilustrate an absurdist masterpiece of a man and that being completly weird, unfamiliar, shocking to almost everyone? I thought I was gonna laugh so much at the MC because of how pretentious he was going to be but I just find it a mundane portrait of the life of a man.
>>
File: zoroaster-7.jpg (45KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
zoroaster-7.jpg
45KB, 600x500px
>>8990282
Good question, comrade. You should undergo a transformation in order to become a true Übermensch. Nietzsche tells it as such in the words of his own Zarathustra:

>"Of three metamorphosis of the spirit I tell you: how the spirit becomes a camel; and the camel, a lion; and the lion, finally, a child."

Your spirit must become those first, and only then, will you be able to match the the fortitude of a true Übermensch.
>>
>>8990343
Nah it was trying to portray a modern nihilist finding the way to absurdism. And, especially now, almost everybody seems to identify him/herself as a nihilist. So, it's not weird that you're able to identify with Mersault.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.