[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the plot: Guess the book >It’s a rainy day and two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1165.jpg (106KB, 1020x1248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
106KB, 1020x1248px
Post the plot: Guess the book

>It’s a rainy day and two kids can’t find anything to do . . . until the someone unexpectedly appears and turns their dreary afternoon into a fun-filled extravaganza!
>>
>>8987434
old man and the sea
>>
>>8987434
Ulysses' infinite rainbow desu
>>
An Encounter - James Juice
>>
>>8987434
The Stranger
>>
>One of the most important philosophical works of our time, a work that has had tremendous influence on philosophy, literature, and psychology, and has literally changed the intellectual map of the modern world.
>>
>>8987434
Cat in the hat
>>
>and then... HE TURNED INTO A FLY! LMAO! so random
>>
>>8987434
Clayton County Home Invasion
>>
>>8987533
lord of the flies
>>8987471
Night by Elie Wiesel
>>
>>8987434
Lolita.
>>
>>8987449
thas what i thought of.
>>
>It’s a rainy day and two siblings can’t find anything to do...except each other...
>>
Sports, drugs, sports on drugs, canadians, humans.
>>
>>8987887
I first thought that this wasn't a plot but a list of things, then I realized your joke
>>
>>8987887
>>8987923
Canadians on humans? I don't get it.
>>
>>8987933

It's a certain sort of temporally unlimited [1] witticism [2]

[1] in the sense first popularized by Zeno,
[2] not to be confused with a certain school of thought inspired by Ludwig Wittgenstein
>>
>>8987471
Atlas Shrugged desu
>>
>>8987434
Is that dragon tales?
>>
>>8987434
Large, rich, bored man goes on a journey.
Ends up in Africa threatened by lions and statues... falls in love with life:

"and reality...me? I love the old bitch just the way she is and I like to think I am always prepared for ever the very worst she has to show me. I am a true adorer of lie and if I can't reach as high as the face of it, I plant my kiss somewhere lower down."
>>
>>8988581
*even the very worst she has to show me
*I am a true adorer of life
>>
>>8987434
Justine, Marquis de Sade
>>
Spies by Micheal Frayn
>>
>>8988581
^^(Henderson the Rain King.... seriously folks, good read!)

Cloistered intellectuals, once a year celebration where mingling with the retarded (normie) population.
Entire outside world is left to advertisement and hedonistic pursuits
>>
>>8987434
The Cat in the Hat
>>
>>8987811
Ardor, or Ardor.
>>
>>8989477
kek
>>
>>8987761
Lord of the Flies has nothing to do with actual Flies.

It's an epithet of Beelzebub, a Goetic demon often conflated with Satan by laymen - the book is about human nature, not people turning into flies.
>>
>autist moves into town and gets rejected by a qt
> kills himself
>>
>>8992851
That sounds like at least 2 Knut Hamsun novels.
>>
>>8987434
It
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.