[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What emotions does this provoke within you? How would you depict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: GiftedWellmadeInvisiblerail.webm (535KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
GiftedWellmadeInvisiblerail.webm
535KB, 1000x562px
What emotions does this provoke within you?

How would you depict it in your writings?
>>
File: a smug frog.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
a smug frog.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
i would use "kaleidoscopic"
>>
Reminds me of a night out on the town with the Squad. We roll tight, and are out for blood.
>>
Swarmsharkstic skyes
>>
File: shark.jpg (41KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
41KB, 660x371px
Yes, son, I was there when that used to be an every day occurrence. Thousands of sharks, everywhere.

Nowadays, you're lucky to see more than 3 in a group. You can blame me for that, you can blame me for the rhinos you'll never see, the giraffes you'll never see, the lions, the hippos, the dolphins, whales, and every other animal you have heard of in school.

All because I wanted to stay home. Because I wanted money more than I wanted to do what I thought was right. Because I was scared of failure, that I was scared of being thought of as stupid by others.

I decided to let a world I thought was beautiful, go, because I wanted to earn a little more money, and not get involved.

Don't be a pussy like me, son. You see a world you want to keep safe, then you go out there and you fight for it. Stop saying no to the world you want.
>>
>>8983131
i feel deeply unsettled. viewing pictures and video taken with underwater cameras makes my heart beat fast and my stomach ache.
>>
Lonely anxiety.
Hopelessness beyond expression.
Almost to the point where it doesn't even matter... as the realization of your situation settles into an understanding that no matter /what/ you feel, the outcome is inevitable. And everything up until that point was essentially pointless. Is this fate? How disappointing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.