[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Porfiry bluffing when he said he had one more piece of evidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 0192833839.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg (32KB, 306x475px) Image search: [Google]
0192833839.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
32KB, 306x475px
Was Porfiry bluffing when he said he had one more piece of evidence that would lock Rodion up even if he doesn't confess?
>>
Yes, he was just trying to get in his head some more. He realized just how much of an anxious, paranoid fuck Raskolnikov was being, and he capitalized on that every chance he could.
>>
>>8982064
I figured. I loved their dialogues. He's such an ironic character
>>
He was a tricky fellar :^)
>>
Obviously. Porfiry was a trickster
>>
>>8982285
he-he-he
>>
File: 1480535604288.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480535604288.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>murder an innocent old lady and her innocent sister
>only get a couple of year in Siberia because I'm a good boy who didn't do nothing and it's all everyone else's fault
>even get to take my qt ex-prostitute with me
>>
>>8982554
He confessed everything when there was no evidence
>>
Raskolnikov just could not keep his shot together. There was no evidence but he was so very easily worked up by any mention of the murder that he starts asking questions like "do you think I did it?" and "what evidence do you have?" Not to mention his encounter with Zomitov at the bar, which set tbe whole thing off.

He thought he was an ubermensch but then it turned out he's not so he surrended to Christianity and the slave morality
>>
>>8982585
Rodion merely confessed to the crime to assure a marriage with Sonia.
>>
>>8982598
lol
>>
>>8982598
No. He wanted the suffering.
>>
It's really crazy to look back and realize that Svidrigailov was planning his suicide all along
>>
>>8982673
You are as fooled as Sonia. You have to read between the lines my friend.
>>
>>8982680
I cried like a baby when Svidrigajlov put the gun to his head, and he didn't deserve any tears at all. That chapter is great.
>>
>>8982721
Remember in their initial encounter Rodion asked him when he is departing on his voyage and Svidrigailov said " If only you knew what you were asking!"
>>
>>8982682
This statement
>>8982598
Is false
>>
>>8982754
:( He's in America, now
>>
>>8982976
But what about his 14 year old wife?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.