[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am tired of cynical and nihilistic people. It seems that they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I am tired of cynical and nihilistic people. It seems that they are always videogame playing beta males with zero muscle mass.

I don't know what else to tell you.

What books can help me pound these nerds?
>>
>>8976915
>What books can help me pound these nerds?
You don't need to defeat them, the Universe will do that for you when they end up lonely drug-addled degenerates who never reproduced because of a Bill Hicks bit in the 90s.
>>
>>8976915
Anime and vidya-playing cynical people are called 'redpilled', sweetheart, and what we believe is true.
>>
>>8976940

lol
>>
File: 1479750990678.jpg (257KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479750990678.jpg
257KB, 1920x1200px
Best lovestory ever told
>>
>>8977181

What about Nodame Cantabile?
>>
>>8976915
>I am tired of cynical and nihilistic people
we are tired of you happy people also. Hope trump destroys america
>>
>>8977187
>>
>>8976915
Starting Strength
>>
>>8976915
I am an expert cynic and nihilist and have read Nietzsche, Stirner, and Nick Land several hundred times. Whenever I sneeze and someone says "Bless you," I inform them that I am an atheist. I fully acknowledge that everything is the will to power, ideals are meaningless, our senses can be deceiving us, and that humans are worthless bastards that will probably destroy themselves.

I know that you can't trust anyone, and that the average sheep lives his life totally unselfaware of the meaninglessness of his life and of life in general. I have worked out since i was 12 years old (am now 28) regularly and taken Judo, in which I am a 10th degree black belt. I can bench-press 10,000 pounds and curl 900s. I have a 11-inch penis which I use to pound idiotic girls into submission, giving them fake numbers so they can't call back after our one-night stands, because I am too woke to get attached to any bitch.

I am a chess-grandmaster and have had 21,000 incarnations before this life as famous people such as Napoleon, Nietzsche, Homer, Jesus, Hitler, Alexander the Great, James Joyce, etc., which I have finally come to realize in this life due to my accessing the Akashic records.

I have attained Buddha-nature and know that this is my last incarnation and after my death I will attain bliss in nirvana/non-being.

What have you done, smug shit-eating normiefag?
>>
>>8976938

>end up lonely drug-addled degenerates who never reproduced because of a Bill Hicks bit in the 90s

stealing this
>>
Camus Stranger
>>
Crime and Punishment
The Brothers K
>>
>>8976915
Study existentialism and Zen. Nihilism alone is self defeating, it's the later developments into existentialism that gave it meaning and started building a foundation for morality and purpose without classical metaphysics. Zen is my personal favorite, but for some reason posters on this board have an aversion to eastern philosophy.
>>
>>8976915
I don't see why you would need help, it's pretty easy. What part of it are you having trouble with? Finding them or the actual pounding? Finding them just requires leaving your house, and pounding them requires forming a fist and using the fist to pound the nerds.
>>
I have become dependent on my bodily urges. I masturbate until I can't feel my dick even though I have a girlfriend. Or maybe I just have a high sex drive?
The point is, I'm not an atheist. I actually believe in god. But I can't be a good man, no matter how much I try. I'm weak and miserable most of the time. I'm not disciplined, and then only sexual pleasure makes me feel alive. So, I can't live up to these values.
Is there a book about this feel?
>>
>>8978633
Bright Lights, Big City
>>
>>8976915
my diary, desu
>>
>>8979750
Thank you. Gonna check it out.
>>
>anime poster

>Not a autistic obnoxious nerd with bad taste

Yeah you are so much better
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.