[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some literature that explores a tension between blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (207KB, 900x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 900x482px
What's some literature that explores a tension between blue and white collar work? I'm at a point in life where I'm expected by everyone around me to find a nice office job, yet more and more I crave physical labor.
>>
Go do some compound lifts dumbass
>>
>>8973251
get the office job retard, you can always freelance build someones deick on the weekend
>>
>>8973251
mindless mental work (in a comfy setting) is better than mindless mental work + straining physical work, at least this is what I am told
>>
>>8973443

You're probably wrong.
>>
>>8973443
having done both, I vastly prefer working with my hands. welding, machining, assembling and the like are very meditative(when you don't suck at it) and building something with your hands and skills gives you a great sense of accomplishment. Unless you work in a fast paced production shop, then it's a fucking circus. I will always prefer working alone with my hands, regardless of the financial possibilities of white-collar work.
That being said, chill desk jobs with cool coworkers is cozy as fuck.
>>
>>8973251
The Communist Manifesto.
>>
You are seriously fucking retarded if you think a physical job is better
You're back will start to hurt within 2 years of experience
I know
>>
>>8974126
It really depends on the job and your physical condition.
>>
>>8973521
Yea I guess I was referring, to the people that do lives of hard manuel labor, and have all sorts of health problems, back, knees, eating bad food because tired and convenient, (higher risk for injury on top of that because of heavy objects and tools and precarious balancing), maybe get paid less, unable to work as many hours, unable to work as longer into your future (banker etc. can work till they are 75 or more), getting dirty and sweaty everyday can be annoying, have to shower and wash clothes more, and you are not around computers all the time, so less chance of you to maybe pick up things like investing yourself or something, whereas someone in an office job, can maybe kill some time, learn something at lunch, or if work is slow, or if boss isnt looking.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.