[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me see if I understand this: Pls correct if any of the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 608924_e590.jpg (70KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
608924_e590.jpg
70KB, 750x422px
Let me see if I understand this:
Pls correct if any of the following statements is wrong or incorrect:
>reading classical works will give you more cultural memes to work from, these tropes works as cultural baggage you can drain inspiration or simple reference them in your work
>the more cultural reference you can shoehorn, the more wet will be the academia vaginas
>being exposed to more classical readings will offer reference points over what constitutes good writing
>after a while your taste will growth and mature
>the more cultural tropes or more cultura baggage you posses in terms of tropes will give you an edge over the use of tropes, narratives, world building
>trully innovative and genius works are nothing more than ripping off enough works as to plebs not being able to pin point a previous big reference (by example evangelion in anime).
>a genius in art is much more than the technique
>even while most geniuses have great and masterfull techniques, they're considered geniuses because of their originality
>this said originality stems from reading a lot of classical works
>therefore you don't need a lit degree to get to genius level in literature
>the only courses you should even get relates to the technique, like studying grammar and metric in poetry
TL:DR don't major in a lit degree retards, study STEM and get some courses on grammar and how to write poetrhy.
>>
>>8972583
women are worthless and inferior
>>
>>8972592
nope retard from r9k.
just like the night is the complement of the day, women are the complement of males.

meanwhile males are too busy waging wars, inventing shit and traveling around the world, women are busy taking care of the childrens and cooking the food.

What's more honorable than to give birth to the newer generations and raise them.
Women are the cornerstone of civilization and their place is the home, free of the worry about having to get a job and archieve things.

That's why most women major in social jobs, because their intelligence in terms of emotions is way advanced to males.
Males think women are stupid because they're too stupid to realize women inteligence is mostly about emotions and intutitions.

But who are u?
nothing more than some bitter virgin who puts the vagina in some pedestal, even if the way is in reverse of normies.

lmao at your life pleb.
>>
>ITT
>REEE, LITERARY QUALITY IS SUBJECTIVE
>In every other topic
>REEE LITERARY QUALITY IS OBJECTIVE
>>
>>8972583

It's true. Honestly if you're reading a laundry list of classics and just find yourself not enjoying the writing style past the first page, just close the book and sparknote the rest. You'll get everything you want out of it at that point, which is the cultural capital.

Some people waste years of their life rooting around in works that mean nothing to them, just to feel like they understand the literature scene around them, when it's all on wikipedia.
>>
>>8972610
Women should stay in the kitchen. Giving them the vote has ruined the West
>>
>>8972617

This is the antidote to my (I'm not OP) pain but there will always be pseuds who claim that you need to lick Plato's balls or else you're dumb.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.