[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Waah, people are mean and i'm autistic Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: No_Longer_Human.jpg (28KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
No_Longer_Human.jpg
28KB, 750x1050px
>Waah, people are mean and i'm autistic
Is this /r9k/ the book?
>>
>>8972141
>mc gets shit done
>is talented
>bitches love him
>has sex multiple times
robots are more pathetic
>>
File: 1381547236575.png (209KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1381547236575.png
209KB, 720x528px
>>8972156

>tfw books that you think are going to be tailor-made for you end up seeming normie by comparison
>>
why does everyone get laid frequently in japanese books? is it really that easy over there?
>>
>>8972183
What are some real hikki books?
Other than Montaigne and NHK
>>
>waah paople write books to vent their feelings covertly

is this the year 2005?
>>
The Mememorphosis its more r9kcore
>>
File: pessoa-thebookofdisquiet01.jpg (390KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pessoa-thebookofdisquiet01.jpg
390KB, 600x450px
It's actually pic related one of my favorites.
>>
>>8972598
Fuck off my waifu was just reading this.
>>
kek we made a chart for /r9k/ once with this and i think this >>8972598 and this >>8972586 and notes from the underground/the double etc. it was basically a hint they should read more about why they should kill themselves.
>>
>>8972141
No. People from /r9k/ are born to die in basements.
The protagonist in the book was actually pretty successful. People liked him, knee-deep in pussy, had relationships, came from a good family.
He fucked everything up because he was born defective. That's my analysis.

Pessoa is a lot more r9k than Dazai.
>>
People who bitch about /r9k/ are as bad as they are. Most of you are no different anyway.
>>
>>8972141
I never considered him r9k, just a depressed sociopath.
>>
>being mean for any reason at all
>>
>>8972586
This
>>
>>8974598
this.

autism is a good thing
>>
>>8972141
>Is this /r9k/ the book?

No, that would be my diary, desu.
>>
File: Concept.png (377KB, 548x482px) Image search: [Google]
Concept.png
377KB, 548x482px
I always thought that a very high quality book that really touches the nerve of what it means to be a robot is impossible to exist. In order to create something outstanding, you must be at least an intelligent/skilled person, and you must have the drive to create. Many people who have never attempted to write anything good think that it's as easy as opening a word doc and winging it, but it really does take a lot of planning and pushing through to get a fine novel out. In addition, I think that life experience is important to have sophisticated ideas in your book, while you could say living you life as a COMPLETE weirdo shut-in failure is definitely an experience, is it an experience that is conductive to perspective, or having interesting things to put down?

Basically, if you're the kind of person who let themselves sink SO low, chances are you don't have the wherewithal to ever create something that will connect with people or give them interesting ideas to mull over. It doesn't help that most robots think that anyone better off than them in ANY area are disqualified from being failures or depressed. Most people are clever enough, have the will, and have the life experience required to put the pen to page and create something impressive will never even have a chance at ending up filling the "robot" image most r9k posters hold.

I didn't proof read this an I'm retarded. Please excuse my dear aunt Sally.

t.r9k frequenter/parental disappointment
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.