[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to read a book for class >it's only in French

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0561.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.png
96KB, 241x228px
>have to read a book for class
>it's only in French
FUCK FUCK FUCK how do I learn French fast?
>>
anon how the hell did you manage to create this situation
>>
Shove a baguette down your throat and try to talk

It should sound like french
>>
>>8969676
are you supposed to know french? Maybe the teacher doesn't know and assigned it by mistake
>>
>>8969682
Please, fucking answer this question.
>>
>>8969676

>He thinks reading French is different from reading English

They're practically the same fucking language. How American are you?
>>
>>8969676
FInd it in english, I doubt it never was translate.
>>
what book?
>>
hahaha what the fuck, how do you not speak French?
>>
just type the entire book into google translate.

Problem fucking solved. Goddamn.
>>
>>8969676
Okay, first of all, >>8969769 has a point: French has a lot of vocabulary in common with English. Once you're familiar with the basic grammatical/linking words (equivalents of and, the, he, but, with, etc) French is not that hard to figure out for an Anglophone. That said, if find you can't hack French thus, I would propose the following options, more-or-less in the order I would recommend them:
>Check with professor to see if it wasn't assigned by mistake, or if they weren't aware that you don't speak French
>Check in other places that you haven't looked (specialty book sellers, etc) to make sure if there isn't any English translation
>See if you can find a PDF of the original anywhere, and feed it into an autotranslator
>If need be, scan each page into a computer and then feed those into OCR and that into a translator
Actually, come to think of it, the suggestion that I made at the beginning should probably be somewhere down between plans B and C.
>>
File: tails gets trolled.png (14KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
tails gets trolled.png
14KB, 500x775px
>Get to exam
>The instructions say I need to answer in Romanian
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.