[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't schopenhauer killed himself or preached suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 08d.png (66KB, 1000x393px) Image search: [Google]
08d.png
66KB, 1000x393px
why didn't schopenhauer killed himself or preached suicide in his philosophy?
>>
File: schop.jpg (61KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
schop.jpg
61KB, 850x400px
Upanishads
>>
>>8960207
If you actually read him you would know, but you haven't so you expect us to baby you.
>>
>>8960225
I wish more anons were aware of the beauty in eastern philosophy and religion. It has honestly made me more content with life as well. I'm glad Schopenhauer found beauty and peace in hindu scripture too.
>>
>>8960207

Because as >>8960225 says, Nietzsche became a retarded ascetic who even practised meditation/etc.

Can you just imagine some grumpy old German guy meditating in some dour German room in the early/mid-1800s?
>>
>>8960261
>Schopenhauer
>Finding peace
No he didn't. He was a grumpy cancerous man till the day he died.
>>
>>8960277
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>8960207
Why does this shit board wank over Schopenhauer so much

So fucking uninteresting, jesus christ. Wow pain and suffering :thinking:
>>
>>8960291
>Dude Schopenhauer is all about pain and suffering
>Said by someone who has never read Schopenhauer
>>
>>8960207
because he understood your impulses to kill yourself after spilling your spaghetti all over your 3DPD oneitis are equally futile expressions of the will as your impulses to have a 3DPD oneitis, and as delusory as your belief this time you won't vomit your lunch on her hair.
>>
File: contemporary conformism.jpg (343KB, 750x589px) Image search: [Google]
contemporary conformism.jpg
343KB, 750x589px
>>8960291

yeah dude just like live your life to the fullest you know what I mean man *gnarly bong rip*
>>
>>8960277
>Nietzsche became a retarded ascetic who even practised meditation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY&t

who's the retard now faggot.
>>
>>8960225
What's so good about it?;
>>
>>8960306
This
>>
>>8960277
>>8960281
>>8960950

I meant Schopenhauer.

Schopenhauer became a retarded ascetic who even practised meditation/etc.
>>
>>8960992
They are the foundation of all schools of Hindu philosophy, interpreting the Vedas, the world's oldest sacred texts.

They discuss the Brahman, the ultimate transcendent reality, and the Atman, the deepest self and soul which is in all things, and oppose it to Maya, the empirical.

Gandhi said:
>"If all the Upanishads and all the other scriptures happened all of a sudden to be reduced to ashes, and if only the first verse in the Isha Upanishad were left in the memory of the Hindus, Hinduism would live for ever."

>Enveloped by the Absolute Reality must be This All — each thing that moves on earth. With that renounced, enjoy thyself. Covet no wealth of any man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.