[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post what you're reading right now and what you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Keynes_1933.jpg (84KB, 289x300px) Image search: [Google]
Keynes_1933.jpg
84KB, 289x300px
Post what you're reading right now and what you'll be reading next! :D

Appollonius of Perga - On Conics
John Maynard Keynes - The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money

Next Up:
Ptolemy - THE Almagest
Henry George - Progress and Poverty: An Inquiry into the Cause of Industrial Depressions and of Increase of Want with Increase of Wealth: The Remedy
>>
>>8958367
Nietzsche - Human, All too Human
Hume - Enquiry into Human Understanding

Next Up:
Plato - Phaedrus
Viktor Frankl - Man's Search For Meaning
>>
>>8958375
Nietzsche, huh? Not bad, have you read Beyond Good and Evil? A bit too sophistic but I didn't mind his short little words of wisdom.

'Without music, life would be a mistake'
'Where there is the tree of knowledge, there is always Paradise: so say the most ancient and most modern serpents'
>>
Currently: Machiavelli - Il principe
Next up:
Epic of Gilgamesh
Ranko Marinković - Kiklop
>>
>>8958410
Yes, I've read BGE. It's the type of book that begs for a re-read.

I'm not sure Nietzsche would consider sophistic as pejorative. He is just as much a rhetorician as he is a philosopher. Didn't he praise Protagoras in Gay Science, or was it Twilight? I don't remember.
>>
Posture, posture, posture. Boring.
>>
File: IMG_20170110_214859920.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_214859920.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Reading pic related. Just 30 pages in but I can tell that I'm going to love it.

Next probable reads:
>Casi un objeto, by José Saramago
>King Lear, by William Shakespeare
>Shakespeare and the Bible, by Steven Marx
>>
>>8958367
The beginning of Gravity's Rainbow, the second time

Next, I'll read what's beyond the beginning
>>
>>8958691
Right. A good book. Some working knowledge of Calculus, Theology, Quantum Physics, French, Spanish, Latin, and WWII engineering and history is required.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.