[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your best prose, write a confessing love letter to the woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 8

File: 1484022239281.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484022239281.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
In your best prose, write a confessing love letter to the woman you secretly love.
>>
>>8957782
suck my dick please
>>
>loving women

We're patricians here
>>
>>8957794
Piss off, you bug chasing faggot.
>>
>>8957798
>implying byron wasn't a bug chasing faggot
anon wants to die among the greats, anon, let him rupture himself on as many cocks as he wants
>>
>>8957811
Let me be as emphatic as possible. Being a faggot is in no way literary, my bug infested friend.
>>
>>8957782
>secretly
That ship sailed
>>
>>8957816
That is no where near as emphatic as PB Shelley's begging to literally suck Byron's cock. You'll never get published, Polidori.
>>
>post gay sex ad on craigslist because I'm bicurious
>include a polite list of requirements
>stipulate that I on;y want to talk to people who are willing to talk things over and make sure we have a good vibe
>"32M Here.. I fuck"
>"Hey, hot ad dude I'll suck your cock dude.."
>"HAY DUDE U FART ON COCK?"
>"neg here will fuk"
>"Pics?"
>"Hey Im 25m dt dtf pnp neg"
>"U looking?"
>"Im down town lets fuck"

Are there gays who aren't retards?
>>
File: 1483944887205.gif (2MB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1483944887205.gif
2MB, 400x398px
>>8957825
>You'll never get published, Polidori.
>>
>>8957782
I was very young and very religious when I first started masturbating. Out of virtue, but really out of existential fear, I would do it only once a month. The God that I had believed in was a very optimistic version of God; one who would be able to see past this occasional transgression in my code of conduct, who would only punish me only when my self-indulgence exceeded some arbitrary limit. Eventually "once a month" turned into "twice a month", "twice a month" into "once a week", and when I lost my religion it spiraled out of control. Masturbation soon became an incredibly emotional thing for me. When I was about to climax, I would remember to coat my finger in saliva and plunge it down into my depths, whereupon I spurted out many arcs of liquid silk as my right leg involuntarily kicked backward. The last time I did this, time slowed down, and I was locked in a stasis. I could see a huge white glob floating in the air. It was extremely reflective. I peered into it, as if it were a mirror, and I saw something beautiful. What I saw was not my face, but yours. You were smiling back at me. Your gaze was like a mother's; protective and warm. For lack of a better word, you became my new God. I never masturbated again
>>
>>8957828
I felt curious once and decided to go to my GSA, I ended up with a stalker for the rest of the semester desu
>>
>>8957782
I know how strange and vulnerable this makes me, but it is in my heart and is worth the danger if only to let you see the truth. Back in those long over days when you felt for me, I had been obsessed with you for months. I knew you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen from the moment I saw you. When you revealed your feelings for me, I could not reciprocate. I could not let you be with me. Even if it was my most wild fantasy to, I was not ready for you. I was young, damaged, afraid, and I lacked the independence I would need to give you all you deserve. I was utterly unworthy.

I thought I could get out of my inadequate circumstance to be with you. Alas, it was not meant to be. I cannot fight my way out for the same reasons I am here to begin. I am not worthy of anything more.

I loathe that I ever disappointed you, but it was only to cut your losses. You still are more amazing than anything I will ever see. Your eyes are the purest form of beauty. They speak volumes of meaning in moments. Your wit so sharp and tasteful. Your body so shapely like fire that curves and dances in the most natural way.

I had so many chances. Though none were good enough. I didn't want you like someone wants a treat. To have at once and enjoy ephemerally. I wanted to give you everything you could want. Your satisfaction would have been the sweetest prize I could ever dream of. Yet oh so tragically, I could never be enough for you.
>>
>>8957828
as a male bi person I can confirm that looking for men online is hell. only had 1 good experience so far. This must be what straight woman have to deal with all the time.
>>
>>8958161
How do you look for men offline?

Asking for a friend
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
I want to sex you and so on
>>
>>8957828
>bicurious
You're not gay, retard, you've just internalized liberal propaganda
>>
>>8957828
No wonder they all have aids
>>
>>8958145
This one is pretty lovely.
>>
>>8957828
>"Hey Im 25m dt dtf pnp neg"
Lost.
>>
>>8958145
I hope you know how creepy and repulsive this is. It's the current year, obsessive romantic love is only felt by autists. Women like strong men, not sensitive wimps.
>>
>>8958187
Thank you. It would be better if I didn't write like a poor mans Dostoyevsky.

I really loved that girl though if I was anyone else I would give her everything.
>>
>>8957782
Litty titty.
>>
>>8958165
there's places you know
>>
>>8958212
Trust me I know. I thought that came through in the writing, which I of course embellished because this is lit, and it's funny to me to write like I'm in the 18th century. Still it helps me cry when I can't feel anything else. Hahah.......
>>
I ain't kno what the fuk a prose is... but here goes
I saw you at the bus stop, on the most awkward day of my life. It was the beginning of highschool, and life was hell. Waking up on the first day of school was always painful, being able to sleep as long as I wanted followed by waking up at waking up at 7 was never a good thing. missing breakfast was a worse one. standing around waiting for the bus, I looked up and I saw you. You were standing there with headphones on, and that cute tomboy cut. Your eye's were squinting in the bright light. I never did have the heart to take you out of that world that you made yourself. I stayed out of my own for you though... I don't even know if you ever knew, or if you did and just didn't care.
I always thought you were older. I think it was your confidence. Maybe it was that Nirvana shirt you wore, that made me jump into them, claim I was a fan before I'd heard anything past teen spirit, start listening to them... maybe it was just the pessimism that you would be gone next year. I dunno. I had one chance... one bus ride we were overstocked... one time in three years of high school. That one time... I offered my name, you offered yours, I offered my ear to scream in. You smiled, nodded and immediately put your headphones back on. I always think that if I could've thought of better words it could've all gone differently. life right?

and that leads us to now. Your across the street and...I know that... I know that if I took the time to know you, I wouldn't like you... I don't like anyone... you wouldn't like me... but... I'd still be willing to try.
>>
>>8958212
>>8958234
This is not true. Women love wheb you tell how you are feeling specially if you are truly sincere with it. It's not creepy enough to be considered cringy. I thought it was a normal expression for someone.
>>
>>8957782

I'm going to rape you.
>>
>>8958234
I want to kiss your dick right now
>>
>>8957782
also: I want to kiss your dick right now
>>
>>8958212
Good point, here's my new prose.
HEY UR HAWT WANNA FUCK?
>>
>>8958200
Greetings, I am a 25 year-old man with the ability to ignore the protests of my gag reflex. I am willing to have sexual intercourse, and I am in the habit of using recreational drugs while doing so. My body is free of the human immunodeficiency virus.
>>
>>8958256
The only thing I know about women is that they're a meme
>>
>>8958256
I mean if I got rid of every sentence that said I was "unworthy", the superfluous sentences(like the first one), and silly words like alas and the oh so tragically part, it would just read like a sincere guy letting things out instead of some autistic guy who just finished reading notes from the underground.

Even better, I could work out for a year, get a nice haircut , license, job, and start going to college, but how will I fit in the time to read all these books, study music and art? Why don't the ladies appreciate my artistic genius?
>>
>>8958330
You are an idiot for saying the latter. Is not true. Girls don't pay attention to the looks of their partner as much as the guys do. If you haven't found someone is not because how horrendous your face is but your personality.
>>
>>8958365
You fell for the just world meme. No matter what his personality is, a girl won't go for an ugly guy unless they want a beta provider.
>>
>>8958399
well looks certainly aren't as important to females as to dick wielders, though not totally unimportant
>>
>>8958417
You've been lied to. 90% of women are fuckable. But only 20% of men are, at least in the eyes of a woman, until she wants to settle down. It's a free market, that's why some men only have sex 6 times while others get it every day.
>>
>>8958365
So here is something to chew on. Aren't all feelings for someone shallow? If liking someone for there looks is so, then think about this. The reason that would be shallow is because looks are considered mostly arbitrary and don't last. Now if someone's mood and character is determined by his experiences, and neuro-chemistry, and these are both not under his control, then liking someone for there personality is just as shallow by the same logic. You do not choose your experiences directly because your choices will always be influenced by your prior experiences and so on.

So isn't love just a shallow game of desire anyway? Why not just exploit it for as much pleasure as possible?If you can't it is not that you are bad because you choose to be, but because it is your nature to fail where the cosmically lucky man can easily out perform you.
>>
>>8958444
would you fuck a fat, hairy woman, assuming you're a decent looking man? I know of several decent to stunning looking woman that fucked fat, hairy dudes.
>>
Sure devolved into /r9k/ in here.
>>
>>8958145
this is beautiful, anon.
>>
>>8958487
I need more info. How fat, how hairy, and is she annoying. Also ugliness in weight is somewhat flipped for genders until you get to extremes where it is of course disgusting. Big guys do better than wiry dudes because big guys are higher in a sociol-dominance hierarchy on average than frail and unhealthy guys. If their faces are both equally ugly that is.
>>
>>8957782
I would like to wubble your tubbly dubbly massive mountains of jelly gently with my five-fingered implements I call hands.

When you sleep I shall sleekly slide my slender fingers into your hairy cunt, that gentle jungle of terror. I will be a bear searching for honey, a bunny nibbling on a carrot, a bee landing on a daisy.

Your legs are like massive marble pillars, your arms like those of a statue, pure alabaster and ebony. Your eyes, they are like sparkling topazes, your teeth are whiter than opals, your ears as finally proportioned as Venus's! You know what this means, babe! Just get in the bed and take your pants off, and I'll fuck you as well as I write love letters! Limited time offer!
>>
>>8958506
Too bad I'm all spaghetti in person. Thanks though. should I start really writing? I've always wanted to but I thought I should read more to get a taste for style. Am I ready for phase 2?
>>
>>8958510
I'm a wiry dude that has given "how to get that pussy advise" to several fat but good looking (face-wise) dudes, since I got pretty decent amounts of pussy (around 10 different girls between 14 and 20), though not really good looking (face-wise). I think that hole dominance thing is pretty bs or at least only true for a minority of girls. A lot of girls seem to be intimidated by dominant males. My 2 year gf has told me that she's super glad I'm not such an Alpha male as my bigger brother (who got like several pussies at once back when he was single but only dumb bitch pussy) as she would be afraid of me when I get angry. Yea call me a weeb or whatever but I think being weak and slender body type can actually improve your chances. at least if you're still somewhat confident and not a total tard.
>>
>>8958544
not really good looking (face-wise) refers to me, not the girls, they were mostly 6-8/10 :O
>>
File: 1475552226852.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475552226852.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>8958535
always wanted to write? then just do it, anon. And read as much as you can.You seem like a good lad. Good luck to you.
>>
>>8957782
I love you deeply and truly. I feel worthy of you now. There is not a particle of my love that is not yours. In spite of these things which blacken my mind against you I think of you always at your best… I love you. I cannot live without you. I would like to give you everything that is mine, any knowledge I have (little as it is), any emotions I myself feel or have felt, any likes or dislikes I have, any hopes I have or remorse. I would like to go through life side by side with you, telling you more and more until we grew to be one being together until the hour should come for us to die. Even now the tears rush to my eyes and sobs choke my throat as I write this. We have only one short life in which to love. O my darling be only a little kinder to me, bear with me a little even if I am inconsiderate and unmanageable and believe me we will be happy together. Let me love you in my own way. Let me have your heart always close to mine to hear every throb of my life, every sorrow, every joy.
>>
File: untitled.gif (1007KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
1007KB, 500x220px
>>8957782
Dear Woman
It is of conveyance for you to know the social and theoretical concepts which subvert the chemical exchange across the departments of my brain. First, love is a chemical. Second, I love you. Therefore, you are a chemical. What kind? Hydrogen, that so like life had begun it so, not in the perspectivism that a man can give a woman of course. I speak clearly of the totality of the universe, like a brand new car that just suffered an indeterminate collision on the verge of collapse, explosion, instantly killing us both in the time between then and now. That is, the beginning of our universe and this year, the moment I had left you to the moment returned, a simulacrum can not encompass the protraction of hatred born in winter to the full blossom of spring, the personal investments of whomever may have made it so, some sort of omniscience that is reputable to the remembrance and feeling of departure from your arms.

Good night love
>>
I would berry my dick in your ass so hard whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur
>>
I love you so much that it haunts my dreams.
>>
>>8957782

/ic
Dear person I secretly love,

well there you have it. Wanna smooch?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Maybe

Love,
your secret admirer

PS: Please send this letter back so I can see what you ticked off... I really didn't think this through.

/ooc
Bam, instant relationship. Humor wins the day.
>>
>>8958565
Hahah
>>8958561
Well I write music so lyrics and poetry I have a fair grasp on. Writing a novel seems exciting though. The idea of planning the story arc and then elaborating until you have the right detail seems like a cool process.

I tried to write something in high school once. I wrote everything I wanted to happen that chapter and it came out as only 2 pages or so haha. At that point you want to just fill it with bullshit but that is even worse. I feel like it's time to write again though.
>>
>>8958629
trying to write a novel isn't fun. ever heard of decision fatigue? yea me neither until I literally got headaches from writing and googled that shit when I seriously tried it. I constantly think my ideas are shit and try to change stuff and blergh I'm getting headaches even thinking about it fuck this I'm going home
>>
>>8958544
I mean I wasn't speaking personally. Theoretically women only pick mates on an equal or above position on social-dominance hierarchies. Of course I'm just parroting jordan "Kermit the frog" Peterson, so it's not really a science of romance but of evolution.

In my experience as a 6'4 150 pound white American male, my physique has not helped me get anything. I had some tall fat girls interested in me in high school and one who got really into me after she saw me rippin tasty solos In jazz band, but I ignored the amazons or told 'em I was busy with music and the other girl was too Mormon for me. If I had low standards and a bit more nerve I could have had some action in high school. It really comes down to confidence though. Other girls were starting to take notice before I dropped out for a mess of reasons. Now I'm at the bottom, and I get no pussy.

So what my point is the tall skinny thing makes you a big defenseless target which can end up with you being brought down a few rungs competitively and socially which can have a negative effect on your game.
>>
>>8958639
Neither is writing and recording a half decent song until you get pretty good. You have to allow yourself to make shit so you can learn and maybe one time make something pretty good.
>>
>>8958677
how old are you now, if I may ask?
>>
i want to touch your heart and vagina

pls respond
>>
>>8957782
oh baby oh baby oh baby...

please let me put it in your butt.
>>
>>8958700
I'll be 21 in February. I know it's a little early to be speaking so absolutely. I have just been really messed up physically and emotionally the last few months and I had to stop doing nearly everything because of it. I'm still not feeling better so I can't help but feel like I've wasted all my good chances at a bearable life, and that from here on it's just suffering.
>>
>>8958752
still wiry dude here. I've been depressed for my entire life even though I fucked a bunch of girls. It's not like this'll solve anything. Focus on whatever you like and are good at (you mentioned something about rippin tasty solos? good musicians get panties wet all the time I've been told, just on a side note) and don't loose confidence in yourself. Good things will come to you. I don't really know your exact struggle but my biggest problem was, that I always ended up with crazy girls. I thought I must be some crazy magnet or something and almost wrote of relationships entirely, drowning myself in my own depression. Then I went to a mental health clinic and started to get my shit back together. Started writing again, felt good about myself and bam, met my girlfriend with wich I'm still happy for 2 years now. Feel hugged my man.
>>
>>8958145
That was beautiful, anon. I give you my sympathy and wish I could give more :( pls keep writing, anon, you're really good.
>>
>>8958609
Maybe if you want a hipster chick
>>
>>8958805
Thanks. congratulations on any improvements you made. I know how easy it is to give up and drown in self pity. Anyone who actually changes there circumstance is an idol in my book.

I have a lot going for me in music. I have been obsessed with theory since I was like 14 so now i play some pretty crazy psychedelic jazz stuff. It's the most fun I can possibly have. My main issue is I somehow ended up hanging with some strange people after school and got into drugs without understanding them. I thought I was taking the steps that the artists in the 60s did. I learned a lot and had a great time for the most part, but I'm afraid I damaged my brain and now I can't feel much or relate to people for that matter. I had one experience that happened 2 years ago but I still think about daily.

I took so many different drugs without sleeping in days that I experienced pure psychological and physical satisfaction then absolute terror because everything I thought was real to me. I thought I died and was in heaven, that I had figured out THE SECRET, and I was traveling through time and shit. It felt like if I wasn't doing something or talking my head would explode. I ended up in the hospital and had a really awful comedown where I was yelling at my family and realizing what had happened.
For a few months after I couldn't speak properly and would get really mad a lot. I had a 3 second memory which was made worse by my weed habits.

Reading helped me work through a lot of craziness and buildup my concentration again. Now that it's been so long though I was hoping I'd be all better. I can think mostly clear now and I don't do any drugs but, like I said I feel next to nothing most days. There is more to it but I don't need to tell the whole story. I just really fucked up and in such away that I don't really get another chance. Hope for me is really slim.
>>
You probably will never believe me, but you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. You topple every tree, crumble every mountain, melt every inch of ice. I've known you since we were kids and no one has ever known me as well as you do. Recently we've discussed the possibility of us being together, what that would mean, how it would feel, what the risk is. Neither of us said it, but we both knew it would be the last time we dated someone. I'll love you until the day I die, and no matter what happens, I cannot forget about you.
>>
>>8958887
:') going through this as well rn.
>>
>>8958851
Thank you. I love compliments so that will do haha.
>>
>>8958896
Good luck anon. I think ending up with her would be the single most emotionally gratifying and validating experiences of my life. I wish the same for you.
>>
>>8958884
dude, I tripped mad aswell, mdma, opium, even some weird cough medicine shit and what not...
recently stopped smoking weed on a daily basis, only every few weeks on weekends now.
I can very much to finding THE SECRET... I had this one girl with which I tripped out almost every weekend and I felt so above everything and everyone due to my enlightened experiences and shit. but yea, my brother of whom I talked earlier also had a really nasty cocaine addiction but both me and him managed to get our shit together (also our father did heroine and pretty much everything else till he was 40 and suddenly became an adult out of nowhere). you my man, are nowhere near the end of the line. you made a few experiences but even those can teach you valuable lessons (like take drugs responsibly lol). Just chill your bones for a while and take some more time to recover, no matter how long it takes. Don't give up on music and better stay away from heavy shit for a while or probably better, stay away from everything and only return to drugs if you feel like it'd contribute positively to your life and not only as a distraction from whatever shit is currently happening. sorry I'm writing kinda messy atm, gotta go fast as I want to eat my hot dog lol.

I know the "feeling" of feeling nothing. Still have it sometimes. Feeling lonely even when surrounded by people. That kinda stuff. I don't know where I read this but take this probably misquoted line to heart: "Depression is like the Universe. Cold, lonely, ever expanding and never really ending. But it can also lead to something beautiful."

(also psychedelic jazz? that's fucking rad.)
>>
>>8958586
severely underrated.
>>
>>8958928
Thanks, Lady Luck be with you as well!
>>
I don't know if you'll read through all of this or not but I'm going to spill this out anyways.
I couldn't capture the emotion I feel in words if I tried. I don't know what to do by myself, you gave me purpose in life and now that you're gone I've lost all direction. I'm a ship a lost at sea, scanning the horizon for that brilliant star that used to guide me.
In the purposeless, meaningless void I thought I found one thing to pursue and call home, but it disappeared when I lost you. When I had you it didn't matter how much the world clawed at me and dragged me into the abyss, I had you by my side and whatever else that tried to break our serenity didn't matter. What mattered was us. What mattered was eachother.
Now that love and meaning has been torn from me and I've tasted the bitter fruit of reality. I know I wasn't the best for you then, but I've grown and seen how things are, and deep within my heart I know now that we we're destined for eachother.
Each sunrise brings me hope we will find our path to eachother once again and each sunset brings despair that it was dust in the wind. Love like this is a blessing for any man to experience, but a terrible curse to look back upon.
I pray that God may will our paths to cross again, and you may look on me as a stronger man, a worthy man, a man free from his addiction, a man who can give you the love that you once gave me.
>>
>>8958705
>pls respond
lost
>>
>>8958940
Thanks for the sympathy. It's hard to find people who know the exact feeling. I'm more sober than I've ever been thanks to these awful headaches forcing me to quit literally everything from cigarettes and weed to caffeine. I have to say quitting the old Ganga is pretty great cause you suddenly have amazing dreams and for a few days everything is so emotional. I cried watching the office like 5 times haha.

yeah psychedelic jazz is where it's at man. When you play piano and guitar you realize that you can play guitar chords sooo many different ways and some of them are really mystical sounding. Bob wier or whatever from the Grateful Dead had it figured out, so did Wes Montgomery and a few other guys.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed your hotdog and thanks for the advice.
>>
you are special to me.
you are the one i wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who i can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. you're the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without the intention to and affect my emotions with every action of yours. you're the one i'm afraid of losing and the one i want to keep in my life.
>>
Shorty crunk - so fresh, so clean
Can she fuck? That question been harassing me
In the mind. This bitch is fine!
I done came to the club about 50 11 times
Now can I play with your panty line?
The club owner said I need to calm down
Security guard go to sweating me now
Nigga drunker than a motherfucker, threaten me now
She getting crunk in the club, I mean she work it
And I like to see the females twerking
Taking the clothes off - buckey naked
ATL - ho, don't disrespect it
P-pop your pussy like this
Cause Yin Yang Twins in this B-I-itch
Lil Jon and the East Side Boys with me
And we all like to see ass and titties
Now bring your ass over here, ho
And let me see you get low if you want this thug
Now take it to the floor - and if your ass want to act
You can keep your ass where you're at
>>
Recess thy thought
For respite in thine mind
Pity the lout
In glory for his haughtiness.

He is a flower
Of thirteen. He immeasurable power
At that age over your heart;
Akin yourself never whence start.

See the stars shine
Felicity in your eyes
In reflection what had naught
In soul felt.

Life is shredded too long
Death is no cornerstone.
>>
>>8957782
To say I love you would be inadequate. In all honesty the word infatuated fills the void to which my feelings fleet towards your figure, but. Who am I? a form simply derivating thoughts of obsession from a body, a simpleton with no interference in mundane reality, the most important of all.

(be easy, english is not my first language)
>>
>>8958990
I did enjoy my hot dog ! It was yummy and now resides withing my tummy :3

I can absolutely confirm having awesome dreams after quitting weed. The emotional part was not so smooth for me though. I got really angry at everything the first week. Like mad angry. I destroyed my phone just because I had to wait in line for half a minute while calling my internet provider, lol.

Do you have any uploads of your music somewhere? I'd love to give it a listen. I'm all into psychedelic music, be it rock, jazz or electro.
>>
I sure do love ya lass but it's no news to you of course
>>
>>8958286
... he said, ignoring the increasingly shrill psychic screams of his long forgotten superego.
>>
>>8958165
You may need a pair of spectacles
>>
>>8959126
Yo, if you're still in the thread I burned one of my dreamy rock demos on to a cd. I could find a way to link the file here if you want.
>>
>>8959388
I indeed left the tab open in case you'd respond.
I'd very much appreciate it.
>>
>>8959404
So I got the files ready. But I'm trying to figure out how to share them here. do you have a drop box account or something?
>>
>>8958480
pretty good post but i disagree with the last part.

i don't really think it's anyone's nature to fail, minus the extreme cases. there almost always avenues by which you can increase your desirability
>>
>>8959404
>>8959447
Actually I'm just putting them up on SoundCloud. Give me a minute to get them all louded up then I'll share the link.
>>
>>8957782
Oy listn here bigtit! Gubber ma stroker ya filthy cumwiper
>>
>>8959447
narp, can't you just upload them to some random file hoster and put the link here? or too personal?
>>
>>8959457
Oh, just saw this now.
>is waiting
>>
>>8959404
okay here you go
https://soundcloud.com/minusmondays

This is some of the stuff me and a friend have recorded over a few years in my basement so its not the best quality, but its alright. Just make sure you listen with headphones.
>>
What is eating poop like?
>>
>>8959518
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>8959503
do yourself and the world a favor and never stop making music
>>
>>8959565
for real? that's maybe the best compliment I've ever gotten. I honestly was nervous about posting my work on such a judgmental board haha. If I may ask, which songs did you like?
>>
>>8959569
This is good for teens tbqh
>>
>>8957828
The vast majority of gays are sexual degenerates who just want emotionless sex. I'd say only around 5% of them actually care about an emotional experience.
>>
>>8957782
nice shoes, wanna fuck?
>>
E,
You've been such an anomaly.
When I was a child, I'd feel so isolated from those around me. No one was thoughtful, or ever expressed sincere interest when I spoke about what passioned me. You know this, since you suffered through similar boredom, as I've learned from our conversations. You're the most interesting woman I've ever known.
I met you too late. I wasn't able to metamorphosize into the man I knew I could be. I failed. It would have been natural to regard my failure with sorrow or, at best, pity. Yet even at my lowest point, you encourage and inspire me to do better, and have convinced me that what appears to be permanent failure is in fact only transcient, that I will one day find happiness and satisfaction with my life, as long as I work toward that end with soul.
It is my deepest desire for you to be achievable by similar means, but I know I will never have you. You deserve the person I aspire to become. Until then, you will haunt my every accomplishment, every instance, every breath.
I won't give up.
T
>>
When I was younger I saw my dad cry, cursing at the wind. He broke his own heart and I watched, while he tried to reassemble it. My mom swore to herself that she'd never let herself forget her mistakes. That was the day that I promised that I'd never write about love, as, they had proved it did not exist.
But you, darling, you are my only exception.
Maybe, somewhere deep in my soul, I know that love never lasts. And everyone's got to find other ways to make it all alone and keep a straight face. I have always lived like this, keeping a confortable distance. Up until now I swore to myself that I'm content with loneliness. It was never worth the risk to hurt myself.
But you, darling, you are my only exception.
I have a tight grip on reality. However, I can't let go of what's in front of me. When you wake up in the morning, I know you'll leave me with some sort of proof it wasn't all a dream. Because of you, I'm on my way to believing.
>>
>>8960343
I've been bamboozled.
>>
Have you ever met somebody, that the first time you saw them, the wrongness of the world and the seeming pointlessness of existence seemed to go away? A person that made your heart swell, made your anxieties dissipate, and made the tortures of everyday life seem to have some silver lining in the end, some point to all of it? A person that made you smile when they smiled, that you wanted to protect and worry about when they were at a low? That even under their defiant and independant exterior, you saw deep inside them a horrible longing that they hid away out of shame, a pain that made you want to reach inside their heart and undo the years of damage? To pull them close to you to absorb their scent, feel their skin warm against yours and their heartbeats flutter? That person I met was you.

Have you ever met somebody who in their very being, that was angelically gorgeous, beautiful with no match, whose face made you so happy to see smile and drew you in when she shed a tear, drawing out so many emotions from inside you that it made you secretly sad? Perfect in ways that nobody could even fathom to understand but you, for she didn't even know that even at her worst, you loved her. It is sad that in a universe with infinite possibilities, where star crossed lovers who eventually found themselves and each other held by loving arms, did not include you and her in the mix at all? That no matter how many threads of destiny or fate that stretched across the stars, that the life thread of the girl you love, and your own, are destined to never meet? Zero percent out of infinity is a devastating probability, one that makes you sick, one that makes you almost want to die. That you could fight against the universe and rage against the heavens, endure thousands of deaths and years of agony, destroy your past and rewrite your future, and know that in the end she still would never be yours? This isn't a romance story where everyone gets what they want, this isn't a novel where I even get a sliver of my dream to come true. The fantasy of hearing you say "I love you" is nothing more than a feeble one, a work of fiction from a lost soul who desires the affection of an angel he'll never be loved by.

I could feign confidence, say that if I try hard enough, if I work day and night, tear apart this flawed exterior and destroy this gross body, and rebuild myself into what you truly desire, a form that will satisfy the longing in your heart, that I could have you. That you could smile as you see me, be glad that I'm here, and want me to be around you. But, I'm not what you want. You want to hear "I love you" from somebody completely different, who that person is I do not know. The only thing I know about that truly blessed person, is that they'll be happy, to hold you and run their fingers through your hair in this horrid place, make jokes with you and feel the love that radiates from your allegedly icy heart.
>>
>>8960404
They will melt away that pain and suffering, even just by a little bit, and open up the side of you that has been sealed away by heartbreak and mistrust. They will have your love, an angel's love. The only thing I'll know about that person is that you'll love them, and not me.

In the midst of all of this, I want to let you know that I don't hate you. I cannot let my soul be consumed by jealousy and bitterness, and let what remains of me to become a green-blooded monster who would wish the worst for you just because we can't be. The temptations are always flooding in every day, being sucked into this gape inside me where you would have been. Just hate her. Push her away. Wish death and suffering and woe upon her because she made you feel this way. If I did that, I would be like every other person on this planet, wishing misery upon lovers that never were, and being sadistic and vindictive to everyone who is "below" them. I've been tortured by reality enough, so I don't need to torture myself with fantasies either. I want you to be happy, I want you to find that dream where you find the person perfect for you, who loves you beyond a doubt in their heart, who won't downgrade or upgrade to another girl and leave you in a whirlwind of sorrow and doubt. You are perfect, you are angelic, beyond everything beautiful that has ever been written, drawn or sung. You are an artpiece of something divine, undeniable in prescence and form. I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually a Goddess all along, just mingling with the casuals and humans of the world to see what happens.

I don't know if this will be creepy to you or annoying, I hope its not. I didn't come here with a depraved teenage lust or a unfathomable thirst for bad girl meat or whatever dumb thing that would corrupt the intent of this message for you. I came here to tell you that I love you. That I love you for everything you are, and I wish I could have been the person you would have loved too. That I want to see you shine bright and become whoever you want, and I wish only good for you. You may forget this the moment you close it, or you might remember it fondly at times, but whatever might happen, I want to let you know that I care deeply for you, and wish that you would find that special person. I need to move on now, dwelling and starving for you is only going to prolong the inevitable. Thank you for being part of my life.

I'll love you always, and goodbye.
>>
>>8957798
>>8957811
>>8957816
>>8957822
>>8957825
>>8957794

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BUG CHASER

IVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR TWO YEARS

EVERY FUCKING DAY

ASKING THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION.

ANSWER ME NOW, OR I WILL BECOME A SPOOK IRONICALLY
>>
>>8960430
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
>two years
baby :3
>>
>>8960430
fags that run around fuggin to get AIDS'd
newfag
>>
>>8960430
A pokemon trainer who specialises in bug-type pokemon
>>
>>8960430
haghahah ive been here 3 years and it feels like ive been here only 2 days
>>
>>8959569
pretty much all of them, the orwell one's my fav though. It's not quite what I expected but I like it. The garage vibe is real.
>>
>>8960430
a really hungry poor man
>>
>>8959569
I think my post didn't came through or sth... liked the orwell one the best I think though all are really nice to listen too. followed you and liked everyone so if you want to keep in contact just write me on sc
>>
My love,

Our suffering would be unbearable if I couldn’t regard it as a passing and sentimental illness. Our reunion will make our life beautiful for at least thirty years. For my part, I’m taking a deep swig of youth, and I will return filled with love and strength. During work a birthday, my birthday was the occasion for a long meditation on you. Will this letter reach you in time for your birthday? I would have liked to give you a hundred thousand American cigarettes, a dozen couture dresses, an apartment on the rue de Seine, an automobile, a little house in the Compiègne forest, the one on Belle Isle and a little four-penny bouquet. In my absence, you can go ahead and buy the flowers. I will repay you for them. The rest I promise you for later.

But before all else, drink a bottle of good wine and think of me. I hope our friends won’t leave you alone on this day. I thank them for their devotion and their courage. I received a package from Jean-Louis Barrault about a week ago. Kiss him on the cheek for me as well as Madeleine Renaud, as the package is a proof that my letter did arrive. I have not received a reply, but I’m waiting for one every day. Kiss the whole family for me, Lucienne, Tante Juliette, Georges. If you meet Passuer’s brother, give him my regards and ask him if he knows anyone who can come and help you. What’s new with my books at the press? I have many ideas for poems and novels. I’m sorry that I have neither the freedom nor the time to write them. You can, however, tell Gallimard that within three months of my return they will receive the manuscript for a love story in an entirely new genre. I am closing for today.
>>
>>8957794
>>8957798
Wow am I missing something because that was really rude.

Can you guys follow the rules? I don't want to have to report you for flaming and explicit language.
>>
File: 1482162711915.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1482162711915.png
93KB, 630x630px
>>8962330
>>8960404
>>8960411

Literally the only mother fuckers in this whole thread trying to follow the OP while everyone is being a bug chaser or a spook
>>
If only you understood what you mean to me, my shimmering moon. I would drop everything and anything just for you, for the sake of keeping you happy and contempt even at the expense of my own misery. Oh, how I loathe to ever see you sad or deprived of joy by anyone or anything. Like a soldier to his nation, I want to live to serve you, protect you, privilege you and make you happy. The only thing that makes me happy, is you being happy, my dear, and I wish you could see that as it is. I pray that one day you can discover this and extend your hand to me in acceptence just as I have accepted you for what you despise yourself to be but I adore. You mean the world to me - no, you are my world and I hope that one day, I get to live on it.
>>
I do not know why would I ever tell you how I feel about you. How long do I need to wait? I've been waiting so long, maybe I should just take a plane, knock your door and ask you to please merry me. Would you ever want to be with a little man with no soul for someone else but you? It's not enough even if you have ever told me you love me
>>
I sit in my cubicle, here on the motherworld. When I die, they will put me in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment.
>>
>>8962604
lmao I hope you're doing this intentionally.
>>
>>8957782
I literally would drag my dick through 20 miles of broken glass just to suck the cock that fucked you last night, babe. I would let you castrate me with a blunt razor and rape me with a strap-on if you just threw up in my face afterwards.

I will eat your toenails and drink your piss if you were just to look at a picture of my left pinky. I fucking need you. I will kill myself if you leave me.

I would stick my balls in boiling hot water just to hear you fart through a walkie-talkie. I will be your absolute slave for nothing. You don't even have to acknowledge my existence. You can smack me around, do whatever you want. I'm into chains and whips. I just want to be totally abnegated by you.

Please let me lick the soles of your feet. Please come back ... please ...
>>
File: Noirjak.jpg (7KB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
Noirjak.jpg
7KB, 255x233px
>be me
>be in love with literal perfection for 4 years
>she's felt the same way before
>but not she has a bf of 2 years
>I think
>need her in my life
>idea.png
>write a short, but sweet poetry book
>she knows I'm a writer
>hope it'll win her heart

Good idea or shit idea?
>>
>first time in a long time without some pathetic case of oneitis

i am swearing off love and affection for good
>>
Before I met you, life was like a bleak wasteland that I drifted through, feeling very little for those around me. I'd given up on love, and instead focused my energy upon futile trysts, transient affairs of the body. But then you came, bursting into my grey world in an explosion of colour.

Your beauty is exquisite, but it is your mind I adore the most. You agilely leap from one topic to the next, never sparing a minute to vain and vapid discussions and jealousies. You only discuss emotions in the deepest, most profound manner, and take a sage-like attitude to the pitfalls of life, not letting them define you.

There is a constant ache in my chest, knowing we can never and will never be together. I love you, and though you love me it can only ever be a platonic relationship. You will never know how much you mean to me, what it is like having someone to love and to care for this much, but it eats me up inside, seeing you with your revolving cast of male lovers.

My suffering and pleasure in your company are so exquisitely contradictory, I wonder if I may have to abandon you completely lest it destroy me.
>>
>>8962947
Are you a decent poet?
>>
>>8963056
I'm definitely not a professional, but I think I'm decent. Plus I'm pretty sure I'll get bonus points from her because it's the thought that counts and I know she still has feeling for me.
>>
>>8962830
Fuck off.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482450854307.jpg (21KB, 345x522px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482450854307.jpg
21KB, 345x522px
>>8963070
Do it anon! I'll root for you!
>>
>>8962947
Imagine being this girls boyfriend and some aspergic 'writer' send her a book of rupi quality poems

Awful idea.
>>
Out time together was, at best, a cataclysm that marked us both as we tended to respective grievances that both jeered in the light of any resolve in their blind youthfulness. I've watched you from afar, kept tabs, haunted your pages from which I kept count of every picture. You're still beautiful after all you've been through. I can't say much more; you scare me: you relegate my talent and intellect to its skeletal, sensitivetotouch insecurities that render me a lonely, lost, frightened little boy that I truly am. I daydream of meeting you in an airport, our taut presences glaring a red haring to our senses, to peer over and hope for you to approach. I wish you saw the regret in my eyes.
>>
>>8963368
herring****

fucking auto-correct, man
>>
>>8963325
The thing is that I don't know if she's with the guy. From the way she's been talking to me, she either broke up with him or is planning on doing it.
>>
>>8963401
just ask "how are you and x doing," you fucking beta cuck.

i stole my gf from another guy desu lmao
>>
>>8963407
You're very rude.
>>
>>8958145
good luck
>>
>>8958145
This made me moist
>>
>>8963048
Damn, why can't you ask her out?
>>
>>8963412
just do it, idiot

jesus
it's that "you're very rude" attitude that makes you lonely in the first place
>>
>>8963529
Fine. Gee willikers. I'll talk to her in the morning.
>>
>>8957782
I want to pump and inseminate your furry oriental cunt, have my semen pour into your uterus, pierce the egg... to feed you pickles and peanut butter while I masturbate furiously to the thought of drinking your rice milk-producing Nippon nipples as you fart, quite resoundingly in my attic. I strongly desire to chase you under the arctic sun, then, just before the sun goes down, shoot a caribou dead, bathe you in his blood and fuck you rotten as the blood drips down your perky tits and take responsibility after I cum inside your slobbery vagoo. benis
>>
>>8960430
a bug chaser is someone who intentionally tries to get aids.
>>
We won't last but hardly anything ever does. Let us enjoy what time we can bare through. You will get tired of me or I will get tired of you, but in our early restlessness we shall spend the time more pleasantly than if we were alone. Then when we separate we will certainly be better off as people who take this course of action always are.
>>
all of you are fucking dumb
>>
>>8963549
some of these were nice.
definitely need a lot of work before they are publishable, but still a good early thought.
>>
>>8963549
thank
>>
>>8959623
what's the point of being gay if you don't want cuddly emotional sex?
>>
>>8963687
Yeah sadly I just don't have the equipment to record professionally yet.
>>8963457
I have been known to have that effect on people.
>>
>>8957782
please go out with me please maybe no probably not huh well i guess i tried sorry for bothering you
>>
>>8957782
your boobs will get saggy in a few years.i love u
>>
>>8957782
I don't
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.