[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads just watched the first 2 hungry games movies with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: imgad.jpg (121KB, 693x354px) Image search: [Google]
imgad.jpg
121KB, 693x354px
Alright lads just watched the first 2 hungry games movies with my gf. Abandoned ship after the ending of the second one pissed me off. Any if you read the books? What happens in the last book. Why do they have districts. Why would anyone watch other people kill each other. Why did the crowd only want to call of the games when catnip said she was preggers?
>>
>>8955915
*of
>>
>>8955915
>Why would anyone watch other people kill each other.
You mean like gladiators?

I haven't read the books though so I can't answer your questions.
>>
>>8955915
The questions aren't really addressed. She's a hack.
>>
>>8955915
The last book is the worst of all.
In the end nothing is explained, nothing after the chaos is shown except Katniss having 2 kids.
>>
>>8956043
R u 4 serious or just meme me?
>>
>>8956049
SHE LIVES?!?!?! GODDAMNIT NOW I'M EVEN MORE MAD.
>>
>>8956049
>Katniss having 2 kids.
Women, folks.
>>
>>8956049
SHE LIVES?!?!?! GODDAMNIT NOW I'M EVEN MORE MAD. who's kids were they? I thought she wanted to fuck that other dude her bf but in catching fire she starts kissing on pita? who does she choose. does anyone call her out for being a slut?
>>
She had children with peeta but he died
>>
>>8956075
damn that's bullshit. I wanted her to die and him to live.
>>
>>8956075
Why is his name in a Rhode Island accent?
>>
>>8956053
She didn't want to, but everyone was biased towards her living. She wanted a heroic death but everyone was so busy praising her and pretending she was the hero of the century and forgetting ALL of her friends and family's sacrifices through out the book. "Nah, they don't matter, only YOU MATTER cuz you're the Mockingjay" despite her continuously telling them that she wouldn't have accomplished anything without their sacrifices.

She realized she saved an entire civilization of sheep people and idiots in an attempt to save her sister, and decided to leave the capital and its politics alone.

She settled for a simpler life rather than be their celebrity.
>>
>>8956028
gladiators fought 'theatrically' and didn't kill each other as often as you'd think
>>
>>8957338
400,000 killed in 400 years is almost 3 a day every day
>>
>>8955915
>Why do they have districts.
An extreme form of serfdom with each district producing one type of thing (fish, textiles, coal, etc.) for the Capitol. It's dumb and makes no sense.

>Why would anyone watch other people kill each other.
To make the Districts remember their place in society and entertain the Capitol. It's also dumb.

>Why did the crowd only want to call of the games when catnip said she was preggers?
Because plot.

Hunger games is trash, even by YA standards.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.