[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you reading a really good book and the love interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: rly.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>When you reading a really good book and the love interest turns out to be a white girl everytime

Why is the publishing industry so afraid of Dark chocolate?
>>
>>8954458
I know this is bait but here, have a serious answer:
Art imitates life. How often do you see anyone other than black guys going for black chicks?
>>
File: greenback.jpg (40KB, 321x457px) Image search: [Google]
greenback.jpg
40KB, 321x457px
The real reason is that delicious chocolate is only tasty in 2d
>>
It's not the industry but the fact that you likely live in a white supremacist society. For instance if you are in the USA two facts are enough to explain this, first is that the majority of people are white which includes most of the people in power. The second fact is the history of slavery and how its legacy conditions subjectivity, the opposition between white as desirable and black as undesirable.

A question for you OP, would you feel better about the world you live in if there were more POC represented in your media?

If yes, that has next to no effect on actual race relations, if no, then what does it matter? You baka bait-kun.
>>
>>8954458
black girls are icky
>>
>>8954543
> thinks biology reflects culture
>>
File: tumblr_ohh8yzXntC1qc62x6o1_400.jpg (45KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohh8yzXntC1qc62x6o1_400.jpg
45KB, 400x402px
>>8954493
>mfw I'm black and I prefer latinas/euros
>mfw my sister's boyfriend is white
>>
>>8954458
>>8954458
The only black girls I realy like have extremely white features and preferably light skin. Like that one chick from the cosby show. I mean, I would definitely fuck a gorilla looking ghetto black chick, but that's only because I rarely ever get to have sex. As far as being able to fantasize about a black chick, she would need to have the aforementioned white features. Most people agree that white features are more attractive.
>>
>>8954557
>thinks material reality is "culture"

wew
>>
>>8954583
Well that's not what I said
>>
>>8954493
My ex is black and she is hot af desu. I'm chasing after a Nigerian girl too. Tfw I'm 1/4 Filipino, explains a lot. Build your sea walls, Trump, your shark-nets won't save you America.
>>
>>8954458
because your dad is gay
>>
Mass media doesn't portray black women and their features as desirable.
Jews like to shill for the black man + white girl + white cucked male, but neglect black grills.
It's no coincidence a lot of black grills wear retarded wigs, due to the beauty ideals that are hammered into our minds from an early age.
>>
They look like men. Are you gay
>>
File: 1424098904384.jpg (15KB, 297x285px) Image search: [Google]
1424098904384.jpg
15KB, 297x285px
Who isn't afraid of black women, most of them look like black men!
>>
Most people in North America and Europe are white.
>>
Holy...
>>
Like theres nothing wrong with just leaving out "her skin was flawless, porcelain and pure" or talking about how "the sun was coated against her bright aryan skin like drops of honey"

Just be ambiguous, man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.