[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whose writing will do a better job of helping me get ahead in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
whose writing will do a better job of helping me get ahead in life? friedrich nietzsche, or tony robbins? and why
>>
>>8952439
>tfw no matter how much Robbins I read, my jaw will never be that alpha.
>>
I actually watched the Tony Robbins docu just for gags at first, thought I was only going to watch a bit of it.
Started out cringy but I stuck with it, was kind of inspiring tbhfam
>>
>>8952452
There is no denying that he can offer hope to a certain type of person.
Those people tend to be morons
>>
Nietzsche was the late 18th century equivalent of a fedora-tipping NEET loser who wrote shitty poems and aphorisms about his fantasies of being great.

Tony Robbins has used his NLP self help bullshitting abilities to actually get on the good side of 21th century spectacle capitalism.
>>
>>8952458
If you're spending 5000 shekels for it yeah you're gullible.
Calling everyone who sees inspiration in Robbins morons is short sighted
>>
>>8952469
quit posting here tony
>>
File: Tolstoy Leo.jpg (54KB, 386x490px) Image search: [Google]
Tolstoy Leo.jpg
54KB, 386x490px
>getting ahead in life
>not instead wanting to live a quiet peaceful life with with love

pleb much?
>>
>>8952439
Tony Robbins is a Lurchian psychopath
>>
>>8954457
let's laugh at them together
>>
File: eckhart-tolle.jpg (38KB, 978x744px) Image search: [Google]
eckhart-tolle.jpg
38KB, 978x744px
>>8952439
read both my man

read the neetch first to realize how completely insane it is to believe in mass-market fantasies. but eventually you have to get over that, because you don't want to be a manchild edgelord who quotes nietzsche forever and lives in a basement. this makes the neetch cry. so you read tony robbins to feel better about the shit you do have to do which is done in the normal world.

then maybe hang out with pic related here once in a while because all that ubermensching is going to fucking stress you out.
>>
>>8954457
Good luck on trying to find a good girl to love in 21st century
>>
File: 1482472284327.png (2MB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1482472284327.png
2MB, 1512x1512px
>>8954682

>tfw spiritual but not religious so i'll never be able to chat up cute non-materialist girls at a local church
>>
>>8954930
no such girls at church
>>
>>8954949

really? i'm not sure if this is reassuring or even more disillusioning.
>>
>>8954958
What did you expect? Everyone at church is 60+. No young people attend mass these days.
>>
>>8954960
said a person of unknown geographical location to another person whom location is unknown
>>
>>8954960
Depends on what denomination.
I know several episcopal teen cuties.
>>
>>8954949
They exist, but they tend to be really fundamentalist (taking the bible literally, no sex before marriage, etc) which makes sense because why else would they keep going to church once they're independent adults. I know because I'm dating one.
>>
>>8954960
Dude, you're super wrong about this. Tons of college-aged people I know from back when I lived in Louisiana attend mass weekly. I know a bunch of young people in Philly, though fewer than in BR, do as well. I also know a fair number of 30-somethings who go to hipster church in Seattle.

In 3rd world countries, a ton of young people do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.