[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /lit/ like to share their diaries or any excerpts from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: diary.jpg (47KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
diary.jpg
47KB, 660x371px
Would /lit/ like to share their diaries or any excerpts from your diaries?

I'm interested in interesting personal stuff. I'm a voyeur. I'm sure some other anons are interested too.
>>
Fuck you then.

Read my diary then:

Dear diary, fuck /lit/.
>>
>>8949650
"Shut up," I said, still intensely groggy from being woken from a dead sleep. The incessant questions and ever louder whining had become too much. I was finally awake.
"I think I should go."
"Maybe you should."
"Why are you being so mean."
"I'm sorry, I was extremely sleepy and cranky. What I said was rude and disrespectful, and very out of character."
"It was. I should go."
"I don't want you to go, but I really wasn't expecting to be woken up. Why did you wake me up?"
"I didn't know you were asleep."
"I was totally asleep. I'm sorry I told you to shut up."
"It was really mean. I couldn't sleep."
"Well now we are both awake."
"Do you want me to go?"
"I think you are, creative, talented, and cool, and I am very attracted to you, but I don't think we are compatible. You drink way more than I would ever want to and you chain smoke. I try to live healthfully, and this doesn't feel like a good fit at all."
"Why didn't you tell me that before?"
"I didn't know before. Tonight really convinced me. Maybe I'm just slow."
"What."
"Never mind."
"What."
"Should I go?"
"I don't want you to go, but if you ask that question again, my answer will be yes."
"Do you want me to go?"
"Yes."
"Why did you say that?"
"So you will stop asking me that question."
"Why are you being mean?"
"I'm not being mean, but it is clear to me that you want to go."
"I don't want to go." Continues getting dressed. Pulls up Uber on phone.
"Your actions say you want to go. You convinced me that you want to go."
"I wasn't sure."
"I became unsure. The more you asked me, the more it made me question. Now I think you should go."
"I don't want to go."
"Then why did you ask me again, after I told you that?"
"I wasn't thinking."
"That's quite a way to go through life."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry. You have exhausted me."
>>
ugh i lost my diary at a bar the other night please dont find it
>>
i got really sad one night and just started typing a word document and saved it somewhere deep in my system files, I could try to find it I guess
>>
>>8949757
Does that happened to you?
>>
Remembered a minute ago talking to Michael and Elliott etc etc after smoking in gage’s garage (see nov 28) about how many people I know and how interesting they all are. To say my life is boring or bereft of interesting detail is a mistake; the problem is thinking of my life as primarily about me; I personally have had only a small number of really transformative/interesting experiences. The wealth of detail is concentrated in the vastly different people I know, the differnent spheres of my life ie family, college high school friends, acquaintances. And these lives scaled across time, changing in their own right. I think of Julia, who once seemed so romantically perfect to me, and now I don’t really have anything to say to her. I mean, to some extent I never did, but now I want to less. Some people cannot plausibly have interesting conversations with me. It’s a question of shared values I think. What recommends Elliott is this, shared values. It’s not even that he shares my politics exactly (tho I made strides talking to him about WBM/Adolph reed) but his commitment to thought. Christ, he reads books. What more is there. Not unrelatedly, divided over what to get Michael for Christmas. Dialectic of sex is problematic because 1) my nuclear family will laugh at me 2) it’s a bit didactic 3) I already signaled that I would maybe get it for Michael. But also, if he reads it, it will leave a profound impact I would guess, and it’s not that hard to understand without a philosophy background. N+1 is more expensive, kind of obvious too. And do I renew it next year? That’s the awkward thing about subscription gifts. At least I won’t have to worry on it for a while. Idk what else. Against Everything? It’s good, but I don’t think it goes as deep as DoS, and is included basically in n+1. Novels? Kiril Medvedev? Maybe?
>>
>>8949770
All true story. I wrote it while the details of the break up were still fresh in my mind.
>>
>>8949778
That was your gf? I thought it was just a hookup. Now i feel sad for the girl but it seems you really didnt want to be longer with her
>>
>>8949773
Are you that same guy with the "white bro" thread from earlier?
srs
>>
>>8949790
no, I'm not
>>
>>8949778
I thought you were talking to yourself.
>>
>>8949787
>just a hookup
It was girl who was audition to be gf.
This was our third night together, and by then I had enough.
Very nice to look at, but had some fundamental incompatibilities, as hinted at in the text.
8/10 blowjobs, though.
>>
>>8949793
Okay. It seemed a little self-indulgent, but it's a diary, so that is certainly acceptable.
>>
You're twenty three. Some people have worked half as long as you on one passion and know more than you ever will. Throw away the games and the memes. Work on something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.