[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YE OLDE OATES, OF WHAT TEMPT US! Tis but a silly reason to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: longpig.jpg (42KB, 625x239px) Image search: [Google]
longpig.jpg
42KB, 625x239px
YE OLDE OATES, OF WHAT TEMPT US!

Tis but a silly reason to live long,
Mine oats have tempt-ed me for many years;
And yet these oats still taste the same each day!
Dost not these oats get bored of their bland flavor?
Or do they live to energize us pigs?
With time we shall know what these oats believe,
And they shall once come back to feed our keep!
>>
We wuz oats and sheit
>>
I never thought 4chan would adopt a twitter meme. How utterly shameful.

Fuck you [s4s]
>>
File: 982.jpg (147KB, 1282x1017px) Image search: [Google]
982.jpg
147KB, 1282x1017px
Brother of mine may I borrow some oats
For my stomach it aches beyond reason.
Prone I have lain, by the donkeys and goats
and I fear I will not last the season.

Cannot you spare me a mouthful of grain?
I am wasting away, while you fatten.
Sick as I am will you lighten my pain?
Just one lick of the gruel you have spat in?
>>
>>8949817
What are you dumb?

The fuck you think 'senpai' and 'just fuck my shit up' was? All the memes in the last two years have been twitter shit.
>>
>>8949839
Now I remember seeing both of those in my Usenet days, though twitter may have memefied them.

Oats is a whole different level, though.
>>
No lie, I'm pretty tight that Classical Art Memes facebook page reposted my stuff.
>>
>>8949868
How? It's not like just posting "JUST" or 'Bane?' like a spaz, anons write these out, it takes more thinking than most memes.

And no, the just fuck my shit came from black twitter memes. senpai and the like have been around though.
>>
>>8949897
>>8949839
My bad, I was trying to saying f.a.m cause senpai was been around as long as weebs have.

Totally forgot the filter was still a thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170109-011129.jpg (539KB, 1439x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170109-011129.jpg
539KB, 1439x1021px
>>
This is the most pretentious board
>>
>>8949903
Kek I was gonna say that senpai has been a 4chan thing for ages.

Yeah I don't know why 4chan of all places has such a hard-on for negro-speak
>>
>>8949550
>Dost not these oats
Dost is the third person singular, ignorant swine.
>>
>>8949929
>suatain
>>
File: apiginitssty.jpg (27KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
apiginitssty.jpg
27KB, 500x376px
>>8949827
Had you asked in former days of our wandering oatless on the shores of fate, brother, we might then have conspired to share. In now these latter days no oats are forthcoming.
>>
File: 1483918404090.jpg (66KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
1483918404090.jpg
66KB, 800x580px
>>8949550

OINK OINK

AYO HOL UP
>>
Haven't read a single oats post and I won't be starting any time soon.
>>
File: oats.jpg (119KB, 550x426px) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
119KB, 550x426px
From /pol/

>Brother, I hunger so desperately for oats that I hate.

>My trotters no longer support my immense girth; I have become trapped here amongst the hay, immobilised by the consequences of my own gluttony.

>How sweet the oats once seemed, how readily I ingested vast quantities of them. Now the oats are bitter - bitter reminders of happier days. Days when I was young and immature, Brother. Days when morality and temperance vanished like spectres in the presence of the siren call of hedonism.

>I became intoxicated by the oats, brother. Mindlessly, I allowed these wicked temptations to erode that which made me a pig as intended by the Almighty; transforming me into little more than an immobile sentience fit only for the violent perversions of man.

>Can we turn back the hands of time? Will I ever be able to undo what I have done, what I have become? Or, Brother, have I been ensnared in a trap? I was baited in by pleasure, Brother, and now I feel the door has shut behind me. Uncaring to the lessons I have learned, the invisible hand of fate moves against me.

>Oh, Brother. I must never eat the oats again, but my stomach feels now so empty knowing once the feeling of pounds and pounds of oats.
>>
Stop ruining the oats meme you amateurs
>>
>>8950634
this is terrible writing, easy platitudes and childish mimicry
>>
>>8950790
Show me oat related writing superior to this. Genuinely curious as I've always had a thing for oats.
>>
>>8949550
Had anyone done a Baneposting variation?
I'm considering making one but I need to know if there's the market space.
>>
>>8950787
Once anything is a meme it's [original content] already ruined. There is nothing good about a meme.
>>
>>8950825
This is true. OC threads 4 lyf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.