[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never study at Jena at the height of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 95.jpg (53KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
95.jpg
53KB, 428x456px
>tfw you'll never study at Jena at the height of the German Enlightenment under Schiller, Fichte, and Reinhold, hanging out with ur buds Novalis and Hölderlin with your romantic circles in the evenings, enjoying the philosophical golden age before the irony of proto-Marxist idealism culminated and destroyed our foundational beliefs in meaning and God

Why even fucking live
>>
Who is the Mike Stoklasa of literature?
>>
File: 1475488247086.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1475488247086.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
>>8937026
I don't know but have some more Stoklasa
>>
>>8937043
I literally want to be Mike
>>
Young Mike is qt. Fat Mike is weirdly hot because you know he's aggressively dominant in that completely unconscious way where he doesn't even have any weird kinks like spitting in your mouth yet it's still so intuitive to him to be a 5000% pure top and shove you into the mattress while he fucks your asshole. He's just a big chubby bear of a man in the best possible way. Probably has a fat cock.

Jay is cute but he has confidence issues. He really shouldn't because he is sufficiently cute to own any minor physical quirks that he has. I hope Jay is a reluctant top who cares about his bottom. Basically the polar opposite of Mike.

Rich doesn't even fuck. You just cuddle with him. You lay face to face with him, his big warm gut pressing into your stomach, and smilingly stare into each other's eyes, having conversation into the early hours of the morning. He'd probably stroke your hair. Just imagine his gentle voice, that angelic smiling face, and every conversation with him being like a fucking dream of heaven, deep, long, spiritual talks about life and love.

It's hard to pick. Mike has that calm-among-the-storm passion and he'd smash your asshole into a thousand pieces. Jay is an introspective auteur who would take you on a journey with him, as an equal partner. Rich would be like dating the Buddha.

I think it's this blend of starkly different yet equally awesome personalities that makes them work so well together as a group.
>>
>>8937074
pretty good

is it yours or pasta
>>
>>8936982
Thank God. I'd pay good money to never meet any of them.
>>
>tfw you'll never travel to Italy at the height of British Romanticism under Wordsworth, Lamb, and Scott, hanging out with ur buds Shelley and Byron with your romantic circles in the evenings, telling ghost stories and enjoying the poetic golden age before the dead materialism of Victorian science culminated and destroyed our imagination and beliefs in a spiritualised universe.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.