[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Odd bookstore interactions and stories >go down to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: bookstore.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
bookstore.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
ITT: Odd bookstore interactions and stories

>go down to small town book store with wife (maybe 200 books total inside)
>immediately after opening the door we hear a large middle aged woman yelling
>tells the old woman at the counter that they need more James Patterson books
>walks out to leave the store maybe 5 or 6 times only to rush back to the counter to use the word "genius" as much as she can in a single sentence to express her love for James Patterson
>old woman tries to end the conversation multiple times but the lady won't leave
>store is too small to listen to the woman howl so we leave
>>
>go to bookstore
>look around for about 10 minutes
>find a book I'm interested in
>go to counter to pay for it
>leave store
>drive home
>stop at hardware store to get a couple of supplies before going home
>go home
>get lunch later with friend
>go to another bookstore after
>store owner is spooky
>>
>at Barnes wandering around
>Jerusalem over in the sci-fi/fantasy section catches my eye
>check out the new meme
>its literally twice as big as it needs to be
>while I'm flipping through this old-people-Bible of a book some guy pushes past me
>i'm the only one in the aisle so it's obvious he's trying to low-key get my attention
>middle aged overweight neckbeard in sweatpants and novelty shirt puts a Jerusalem sized book back on the shelf loudly
>"OOHHHH MAANN. BRILLIANT BOOK. SUCH A BRILLIANT BOOK I FANT BELIEVE I FINISHED THE WHOLE THING IN ONE DAY. BEAUTIFUL.
>he leaves and I go see what this redditor is on about
>The Complete Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
I hope he saw me laughing
>>
>talking with friend in book store
>describe book that I've heard of but don't remember the name
>from behind the shelf a bald man in a wheel chair rolled around
>answers my question and rolls away back to another aisle
I believe I met my guardian angel that day
>>
>Go to bookstore with girlfriend
>She's reading the foreword of some existentialist book
>There's an anime section next to her
>Grab a hentai doujin and sit next to hear making loud sounds of approval
>Girlfriend looks up from her book and looks at the book, goes completely red and pretend she hasn't seen it
>Start pushing her book away with the doujin >"What do you thinks about this Japanese literary work?"
>She escapes to the philosophy section
>>
>>8930116
what book was it?
>>
File: 1461165056786.jpg (14KB, 255x221px) Image search: [Google]
1461165056786.jpg
14KB, 255x221px
>Go the bookstore
>Buy books
>Leave

Such is life
>>
>>8930163
I forget tbqh. It was a few years ago
>>
>>8930137
keking so hard right now
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>buying books
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.