[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there books about the experience of being a lonely, alienated,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: they lied.jpg (76KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
they lied.jpg
76KB, 500x772px
Are there books about the experience of being a lonely, alienated, misanthropic and purposeless NEET in [current year]?
>>
>>8927701
Your diary
>>
>>8927710
I don't keep one because there's so little happening in my life that I stopped writing in it years ago.
>>
>>8927752
Make something happen
>>
TELL ME WHAT DO I OWE YOU? WHY DO I HAVE TO GIVE YOU MY ONE AND ONLY FUCKING LIFE? WHY IS IT THAT WE ARE PREDETERMINED TO SUCK THE BIG FAT COCK. WE ALL GOTTA RIDE THE BIG ONE. RIDE IT REAL HARD SEE? OOH HYEA DADDY. YEA DADDY JUST LIKE THAT. I OWE YOU NOTHING. STOP TELLING ME TO GET A JOB. I TRIED SO HARD AND NOW I'M EVEN MORE PISSED OFF. WE'LL FUCK YOUUU!!! I'M GOING TO LEECH OFF THE GOVERNMENT. I AM SUCHN A PIECE OF SHIT. I AM GOING TO GET ON MASSIVE WELFARE AND AUTIST BUXXX AND NEVER PAY IT BACK. YOU WORK YOUR ASS OFF FOR ME. HAHA YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ME TO SIT MY FAT DISGUSTING ASS IN AN APARTMENT EATING JUNK, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND MASTURBATING TO JAPANESE ANIMATED GIRL'S CARTOON FEET. YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ME TO WASTE YOUR AIR AND BE SHIT. I AM SHIT. PISSS IN MY MOUTH. YET I DO NOTHING AND YOU PAY FOR IT. FUCK. THIS WAS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S ASS. LEAVE ME ALONE TO BE A USELESS FUCKING LEECH OR I'LL TAKE YOU ALL WITH ME. I DON'T EVEN GET ERECTIONS ANYMORE. WOMEN ARE ALIEN TO ME. I CAN'T EVEN PISS RIGHT ANYMORE. MY URETHRA IS SORE FROM EJACULATING TO CARTOON FEET FIVE TIMES A DAY. I'M HOPING ONE DAY SOMEONE WITH TELEPATHIC POWERS WILL CROSS MY PATH AND END ME. PUT A BULLET RIGHT INTO MY SKULL. I SHOULD JUST RUN ON TO THE FREEWAY RIGHT NOW. WOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1451953965827.jpg (433KB, 1238x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451953965827.jpg
433KB, 1238x1600px
>>8927767
I don't want anything to happen other than reading a good immersing book with a protagonist that I can actually identify with.

Every time I pick up a novel it either stars some fucking normie or some kind of sperg.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.