[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you promise if i spend 30 min of every day in this year at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pepe frog sniff.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog sniff.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
Do you promise if i spend 30 min of every day in this year at writing, i will stop being talentless hack? Promise, please
>>
I promise
>>
i became an avid reader three months ago...
>>
>>8927306
I promise nothing, you lazy hack.
>>
>>8927306
You've either got it or don't, you robot.
>>
>>8927306
You should probably also spend at least that amount of time reading quality content. But yes.
>>
>>8927306
Writing more is the only way to get better. However if you dont have a very solid foundation of the history of literature your writing will probably end up trite or some gradient of masturbation.
>>
>>8927306
At the very least, you would cease being a hack.
>>
>>8927306

No of course not you fucking degenerate

You could practice 10,000 hours and still not write a line of good prose worth reading

Some people have what it takes, most people don't

Even most of those that have what it takes are wasting their effort.

Stop doing cocaine.
>>
You could be come a better talentless hack...

Not that being a talentless hack is that bad, there's plenty of them who are top selling authors.

My advice: take real events, and turn them into modern fiction stories with all the elements that people like in tv shows and stuff, then write a book about it and pass it off as non-fiction still. Works bonkers for some people.
>>
>>8927306
I've written 200 words a day since December 28th, and i'm slowly working my way to a consistent 1,000 words a day.
>>
>>8929223
oh
>>
I only promise that you might suck less.
>>
If you can't do things for yourself you'll never be anything.

If you don't write because you like to write and do it often you will never write anything.

You just like the "idea" of being a writer.

THAT is pretension; have you ever told people you were an aspiring writer in order to impress them, in the hopes that at some point you'd get round to writing something - anything?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.