[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Dearest Max, My last request: Everything I leave behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 529.png (242KB, 867x657px) Image search: [Google]
529.png
242KB, 867x657px
>"Dearest Max, My last request: Everything I leave behind me . . . in the way of diaries, manuscripts, letters (my own and others’), sketches and so on, to be burned unread."

>"Hmmm... should I grant the last wish of my best friend or make fat stacks?"
>[...]
>"My only reason to fuck my dead friend over, is because the world has to see and acknowledge his genius! Oh wait, he doesn't have anyone to inherit the profits? I will take good care of it after giving this and that to my secretary/mistress!"

What an asshole desu. And now the fucking daughters of Brod's secretary get 2 million? What the actual fuck.
>>
Kafka's writing was the common inheritance of humanity. Requesting them to be destroyed on his death, thereby depriving millions of pleasure, was simply pure arrogance.
>>
If he really wanted them burned he would have done it himself

What is with this meme of willing people to burn your stuff after you die?
>>
>>8925128
t. Eva and Ruth Hoffe, who are 2 million $ richer, because their mother slept with Max Brod, which fucked over his dead best friend
>>
>>8925128
"Humanity" doesn't even exist.
>>
>>8925117
I always wanted to leave in my will that my friends and relatives should get my writings published. But they'll probably read it first, decide that it's degenerate wankery and burn it all.
>>
>>8925117
he deleted the really dirty shit that would have made kafka james joyce tier
>>
>>8925153
Holy shit, the edge. Look up "homo sapiens" in the encyclopedia.
>>
>>8925184
There is no "humanity" with a "common inheritance," fag. Homo sapiens isn't real either, a non-political taxonomic system would not classify us all as the same species.
>>
>>8925189
Yep, it's all a conspiracy anon.
>>
>>8925140
>dead
>fucked over
Does not compute
>>
>>8925189

>Homo sapiens isn't real either, a non-political taxonomic system would not classify us all as the same species

Has a biologist ever addressed this?
>>
>>8925189
Are you pulling my leg here? The broadest definition of producing fertile offspring definitely applies.

>>8925117
To be fair I would say the same because of my crippling low confidence and shame but being dead it's not like it matters much to me if people make fun of my complexes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.