[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the book that would make you give money to a bum if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: oikh.jpg (147KB, 540x406px)
oikh.jpg
147KB, 540x406px
Post the book that would make you give money to a bum if you saw him reading it.
>>
>>8924424
i always give money to the homeless unless they're aggressive or seriously mentally it.
>>
The Alchemist

Because if he's that far gone there's clearly no hope and I may as well do whatever I can to ease his suffering.
>>
>>8924424
The idea that people have to "earn" charity by conforming to some aesthetic ideal is one of the reasons why society is shite, even the supposedly "noble" aesthetic ideal of reading a book that we have deemed particularly wise or worthy. If you want the homeless to read more, then just skip the middle-man of money and give them books. Or sit down with them and tell them the story you think they should hear. But that would involve spending time with them and actually recognizing their humanity, wouldn't it? God forbid you're forced to break the cycle of the contemporary capitalist plenary indulgence of throwing money at a problem in the hopes that it will just buy an answer...

Sorry, OP, that got a little out of hand. But my point stands.
>>
>>8924841
this desu
>>
The Most Good You Can Do

fuck ea
>>
>>8924841
>inb4 OP deletes this thread desu
>>
>>8924841
Holy... I want more...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.