[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That's all I'd do all day. I'd just be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: catcher-in-the-rye.jpg (243KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
catcher-in-the-rye.jpg
243KB, 750x1050px
>That's all I'd do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye.

I thought the meme of saying the title of the novel in the book was a joke but right now I'm so embarrased I have to stop reading
>>
>>8923771
inb4 brutal rape
>>
>>8923771
If you're that easily upset, why do you read?
>>
Don't read The Recognitions.
>>
it's just so beautiful. In that part of the book I came to realize that the only significant characters were Holden and his sister. The rest of the story shows how fucking alienated he is.
>>
>>8923771
Wait until he rapes his sister, a few pages down the line. If you're embarrassed now, prepare to be disgusted.
>>
>ctrl+f 'violence' in 'zizek-violence.pdf'
>331 results
wtf zizek you fucking pseud
>>
>These are the grapes of wrath you are seeding I tell ya'

Steinback you commie hack
>>
>At last it was finally time to bid A Farewell To Arms

Should have shot himself sooner
>>
File: 1466515828486.jpg (23KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466515828486.jpg
23KB, 413x395px
>>8925350
lol
>>
Oedipa settled back, to await the crying of lot 49.

Fucking stopped reading right there.
>>
In Hamlet when all the characters keep saying 'Hamlet'. Why was Shakespeare such a hack?
>>
>I have become Ulysses

What did Joyce mean by that?
>>
File: 27832273.jpg (37KB, 297x475px) Image search: [Google]
27832273.jpg
37KB, 297x475px
> In the end, I had become Crime and Punished

Threw the book out the window and burned the library down.
>>
>>8925503
That's when most people stop reading it also, it being the final sentence of the book.
>>
>Maria where are my Notes?
>From the Dead House?
>No! The Notes from Underground.
>Ah, they're in the village Stepanchikovo, at Netochka Nezvanova's.
>The Notes be damned! They were the Idiot's rambling, Dreams of a ridiculous Man!
>At least the Brothers Karamazov enjoyed them
>But they're in jail now. They've committed a Crime and Punishment was given.
>What kind of Demons possessed them?
>We may never know. But they were Heroes of our Time.
>>
>>8926918
Kek
>>
>>8923869
Underrated
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.