[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I found a new meme. His name is Jarett Kobek. Here is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hey, I found a new meme. His name is Jarett Kobek. Here is an interview of his: http://lithub.com/the-novel-is-dead-celebrity-is-a-disease-and-more/
Here's a quote:
>There’s no way you can look at the Internet, in terms of the people who built it and in terms of the people who dramatically profit from other people’s intellectual capital via social networks, and argue that anyone but men are pulling the strings. The only major tech CEO who’s not a man is Marissa Mayer and she got stuck with the worst company of them all.
>Historically, men have been the shit of the world. Every terrible thing under which we suffer was built by men. Most people receive technology as if it’s sprung from the head of Zeus. Normal people don’t have the time or the inclination to think about all of the engineering choices that went into something like tweeting, and how all of these choices are the prima materia of their suffering and manipulated behaviors. But like every system of government, the Internet should be seen as a thing constructed by men to which women are, alas, very subject
>So that’s what I’m against. Not so much men in general as the terrible choices of the men who have bequeathed us a grotesque world. Which may be the same thing.

>As for the 276 pages of mansplaining. It’s difficult to look at the technical device in the novel of defining everything and not feeling like, well, isn’t this just a dude telling everyone what everything else is? How is this any different? So why be bashful? Why not embrace the mansplain? Lean in. Someday all of this will be yours.
>>
>>8919782
holy im so triggered thank you for posting this i hope a lot of people will join in the outrage, wish you'd found a woman though or someone who talked more about white men being evil because that would get us to 300 replies right away, but thank you for posting this it really adds to the quality of the board, i fucking hate normies. seriously try and go on social media and find people who say things that are against the redpill and post it here and youll see how much we can destroy. we need more threads about things that trigger us so we can really start a movement against women and normies
>>
>>8919787
you didnt even read the interview
>>
go to bed jarrett ur pseudo edgy white knighting is not insightful, SAGE
>>
>>8919795
Stop shitting up this board, retard.
>>
File: 1404973502604.gif (394KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1404973502604.gif
394KB, 250x195px
>>8919782

>As for the 276 pages of mansplaining. It’s difficult to look at the technical device in the novel of defining everything and not feeling like, well, isn’t this just a dude telling everyone what everything else is?

I love how he questions his very right to voice an opinion in print format, as if simply putting words on paper is an affront to women. Pretty soon men will have a hard time ordering a fucking coffee because they don't want to mansplain their sugar/cream preference to the barista. I'm glad I was born into such a strange and wonderful new world, it's going to be quite the ride down.
>>
>>8919787

Hell yeah. Who else is ready to waste the precious gift of life hating people on the internet?
>>
>Another guy from NYU spamming poor writing on /lit/

just when i thought my esteem for that school couldn't get any lower, here we are
>>
>>8919782

'' that they could make beaucoup bucks ''

nothing more plebian than americans using gratuitous French like they speak the language

>the vapidity of the internet is engineered by men
>it's not like it plays on the intrinsic characteristics of females (and males) or anything eh eh

incoherent ramblings about the CIA (reminds you of stormfronters talking about the jews or the soviet manipulating american culture)

>most movies are better than most books

''Basically, your characters could have mental breakdowns on hardwood floors but couldn’t ever question the complex social structures of labor and exploitation and environmental damage that produce hardwood floors. In the good novel, every medical abortion is ideology free!''

>implying this isn't ideology
>implying these things aren't being talked about literally 24/7 in every major media

''How many literary novels have you read which deal with police brutality?''

Talking about non-issues, kek.

From another interview

''What is the ultimate ambition of I Hate the Internet?
[Pauses] I don’t know what the ambition is. I just want to eat.''

This guy is 20 years behind current thoughts with his fucking cuckism.
>>
If you want a not shit critique of media, read stiegler or anders, not this fucking hack.
>>
>>8919863

They said "beaucoup" in 'Nam. Maybe he thinks he's a 'Nam vet.

>There's beaucoup VCs on that hill, sarge! We gotta call in an airstrike.
>>
>>8919877
i'm fucking sick of "critiques of the media" even the most backwards hillbilly is now aware of "fakenews" and how the media works, this isn't interesting at all...i'm so bored of this "muh pervasive media" "muh consumerism" etc. life goes on, sure i love buying shit from apple and google and whatever, but if you think my whole life revolves around buying a new phone then you're retarded, "media and consumerism" are the low hanging fruit that lazy intellectuals grab for
>>
>>8919888
vietnam was a former french colony so they have an excuse for french words slipping into their vocabulary
>>
>>8919890
Why don't you shut the fuck up and go throw your worthless money at more worthless junk so you can fill your worthless house, that you got with that worthless mortgage, up with more worthless shit, you consumerist whore.
>>
>>8919909
damn, i guess somebody didn't get an iphone 7 for channukah!
>>
>>8919787
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.