[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Four steps to enlightenment the no bullshit way: Step 1: Develop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: enlightenment-pic-2[1].jpg (219KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment-pic-2[1].jpg
219KB, 250x241px
Four steps to enlightenment the no bullshit way:

Step 1: Develop an unconditional trust in logic
(Goal of the step: connect a positive emotion to logic (instead of having a cold or neutral feeling).)

Step 2: Find what emotionally drives you
Goal of the step: find the core emotion associated with your existential need of inner balance
The reason why we want to feel comfortable and safe in our lives boils down to our craving for existential balance.

Step 3: Realize that as long as experience is the goal, your life won't feel complete or meaningful
Goal of the step: complete a paradigm shift in which you realize that experience as a goal is damaging and logic as a goal is meaningful

Step 4: Follow a few guidelines to make sure the enlightenment is permanent
Once you follow these 4 steps, you gain the awareness that your experience only emerged as a tool for life. Thus, it is not about you anymore but about thriving beyond measure by helping life itself, using logic as your guide to stay consistent with reality.

As soon as you get enlightened, you will experience:
-a rush of dopamine in your brain;
-a euphoric feeling;
-a tremendous relief.

What do you think /lit/?
>>
Logic is not a goal you stupid faggot
>>
>>8916399
Logic is everywhere and logic is everything there is.
To build up a deep trust and feel safe with logic, you need to understand how deep it is rooted in everything you ever saw or will see. Not only that but also how our understanding of the mathematical patterns that nature follows is what has allowed to thrive beyond our imagination. Once you realize that logic is not cold math but rather the very essence of all beauty around us, you will be able to find a new meaning in it. If it weren't for logic, you wouldn't be here posting this.
>>
>>8916388
>>8914999
Go to bed Weininger
>>
>>8916408
Don't dirty my thread up with some other poster, debate me if you think it is bullshit.
>>
>>8916404
If logic is everything there is then experience is logic and by pursuing experience I will certainly attain enlightenment according to your stupid faggadocious tenets
>>
>>8916404
Too bad Logic couldn't save Cantor and Godel from going mad.

The only way to get enlightened is to use the method that has been already available to everyone's consciousness. Meditation. It's the most practical method to eliminate any mental suffering.

>a rush of dopamine in your brain, a euphoric feeling, a tremendous relief.

If you're attached to these states, that's not enlightenment. I've already been through these states many times through meditation. But enlightenment is about looking at both good and bad states with equality. And that can only be acquired through further meditation, because not even logic can save you from biological causation.
>>
If I drop a certain object I can tell you if it will drop to the floor and how fast, this is LOGIC, you cannot deny it, it's the objective truth. Things like money and companies are INTER-subjective reality, meaning they only exist in the heads of multiple people, forming a web. Understanding logic in an emotional way will free you from the shackles and improve your life for the better. Denying this is absolutely moronic and childish philosophy-tier. Science has made philosophy obsolete anways.
>>
>>8916388
i think your copying the utter nonsense of that world of warcraft lad which has been discussed before. the megalomaniac.
>>
>>8916433
What previous discussion, do you have an archive link?
>>
>>8916432
>Science has made philosophy obsolete anways.

not until the day on which asshats like yourself inform themselves on what LOGIC is about. Hint: it is not this:
>If i drop a certain object I can tell you if it will drop to the floor and how fast
>>
>>8916439
I know what logic is, asshat.
Logic is the consistent patterns that bring about our reality. When we look around us, the world is made up of clearly defined logical patterns that give rise to buildings, trees, humans. Everything can be explained logically.
Appreciating logic is recognizing how these patterns came to existence through billions and billions of years and how logic eventually allowed living beings to become self-conscious of their creation. That's all i'm saying.
>>
>>8916441
i hope your copy-pastes are a cheap attempt at trolling. either way; have a nice day.
>>
>>8916452
Just because I copy paste doesn't mean it's less valid. Jesus you are so blue-pilled it hurts. Like a cute little sheep prancing around in wonderland.
>>
fuck off athene
>>
>>8916441
so you think philosophy isn't based on logic u fucking mong?
>>
>Step 1: Develop an unconditional trust in logic
Stopped reading right there, my man.
>>
>>8916388
cringe post btfo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.