[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nature Loves Courage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 16

File: Terence McKenna.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Terence McKenna.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
Nature Loves Courage
>>
File: Do 4 Love.png (333KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
Do 4 Love.png
333KB, 300x270px
Launch your meme boldly

youtu.be/xXQVHwqgIMM
>>
>>8915357
is this that druggie charlatan
>>
I found a book on how to be invisible
>>
>>8915357

It's a better message than any bullshit I've seen any millennial suggest ever.
>>
File: Emergent Literature.jpg (684KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Emergent Literature.jpg
684KB, 1600x1600px
Different methods of narrative generation often fall into two types; grammar narratives, and emergent narratives.

Grammar narratives work by modeling the rules of a given genre and using structuralism to create a grammar of narrative elements. A discourse is then generated by fitting prewritten narrative segments together using the rules of the grammar.

In contrast emergent narratives generate a story by presenting a simulation of the story setting, often using agents to play the parts of characters within a story that follow the rules of the environment and using a director agent to influence the actor agents into a creative narrative.
>>
File: Social-Narratology.jpg (27KB, 920x339px) Image search: [Google]
Social-Narratology.jpg
27KB, 920x339px
Discourse narratology analyzes the stylistic choices that determine the form or realization of a narrative text (or performance, in the case of films and plays)

Also of interest are the pragmatic features that contextualize text or performance within the social and cultural framework of a narrative act
>>
File: noosphere.gif (91KB, 540x392px) Image search: [Google]
noosphere.gif
91KB, 540x392px
The concept of the ‘noosphere’ - from the Greek nous ‘mind’ and sphaira ‘sphere’, or the sphere of human thought – has been around nearly 100 years. It suggests that just as the
Earth has a hydrosphere (the mass of water found on, over and under the planet), an atmosphere (dynamic system of gases, including nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide that envelope the planet) and a lithosphere (the outer crust of the planet and tectonic plates), there may be a collective planetary ‘thought field’:
>>
File: Ideasphere.jpg (32KB, 304x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ideasphere.jpg
32KB, 304x310px
The noosphere is the third in a succession of phases of development of the Earth, after the geosphere (inanimate matter) and the biosphere (biological life). Just as the emergence of life fundamentally transformed the geosphere, the emergence of human cognition fundamentally transforms the biosphere.
>>
File: Cool.jpg (63KB, 403x275px) Image search: [Google]
Cool.jpg
63KB, 403x275px
A story field ubiquitously frames what is real, acceptable, and possible, and directly shapes our lives and our world, often without our even being aware of its influence
>>
File: Kairos.jpg (1MB, 1564x5617px) Image search: [Google]
Kairos.jpg
1MB, 1564x5617px
Theoretical physics, narratology, and narrative itself deal with the idea that reality consists of a plurality of worlds
>>
File: Field.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Field.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Every emerging culture or movement for social transformation gains its power, above all, through a compelling story field of its own
>>
File: Complex Systems Theory.png (877KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Complex Systems Theory.png
877KB, 1280x720px
Matrix Energetics
>>
File: songlinenarrativemind.jpg (112KB, 812x470px) Image search: [Google]
songlinenarrativemind.jpg
112KB, 812x470px
Narrative Intelligence
>>
File: Great Work.jpg (20KB, 459x391px) Image search: [Google]
Great Work.jpg
20KB, 459x391px
All the world's a story and we are all storytellers

This is the technique of bringing about change by telling a story. There are many variants and the basic concept could be almost as old as speech itself

The most powerful stories can alter the shared reality of everyone who has read them. They give convenient ways to explain complex concepts. They also have the more negative effect of making everyone think the same way about something, so while they can inspire, they can also limit imagination
>>
File: Brain Magick.jpg (95KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brain Magick.jpg
95KB, 443x600px
Often called The Art, it has many branches
>>
File: favorable approval.jpg (105KB, 415x430px) Image search: [Google]
favorable approval.jpg
105KB, 415x430px
Narrative Exchanges
>>
i used to think this anon was just a weird guy struggling with mental issues. now I think he or she or it is a hero

i don't know what to do with this information but that doesn't mean it's not true or that something is not important there. it's sort of like post-apocalyptic pirate schizo radio. it's very hard to steal and turn into a meme is what I'm saying

good luck alien transmitter-anon
>>
File: Connected With Love.png (7KB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
Connected With Love.png
7KB, 300x159px
The original promise of the Californian Ideology, was that the computers would liberate us
>>
really makes u think..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.