[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you alone for this New Year's celebrations /lit/? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Are you alone for this New Year's celebrations /lit/? If so, were you also alone last year? Aside from reading, how do you cope with such loneliness? What poetry could you recommend that deals with crushing isolation? Write out your problems.
>>
I went about my life and the world and repeatedly post these rants as copy pastas on multiple boards.

I'm alone for this new year like all previous ones.

I plan to post a topic on pol telling them "good goy, stay a loser who has no chance of propagating the white race"
>>
last new years eve (or possibly the one before, i forget) there was a thread about going on omegle and putting /lit/ as your interest

and i ended up passing the new year chatting to a random guy from here who liked djuna barnes
it was a nice moment of connection
>>
Last year I went to an ok gathering
The last year ive been so distant and unreachable that I think everyone has forgotten I exist
>>
A few of us are hanging out in the tinychat/4chanlit. Chatting about books and listening to music.
>>
>>8909487
>what poetry could you recommend that deals with crushing isolation
Joe Bolton's "The Last Nostalgia." Super fucking underrated collection.

The Years

And yet we'd do it all over again -
The success, the excess, and how desire
Got all mixed up with money, sex, the moon,
Till our house lit up like a house on fire.
Maybe it's the intensity we miss,
Those sleek maneuverings at night, when style
Seemed an end in itself, and which it was,
As things turned out. Tonight, in the dead still
Of the night, I lift a glass of amber
To all that's left, which is less than nothing,
Which is to say all I can remember
Of that feeling, that memory of a feeling.
Strange to want back what we wanted back then.
We were as good as dead, or better than.
>>
I'm on a weekend trip with friends. Just checking in to see how my /lit/bros are doing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.